Sponsored

lost OffRoad Pages gained MarketPlace

Deleted member 29342

Thank you Alison for youre response.

There areproblems also occurring with Android Auto. When the phone is plugged in Android Auto will not launch.

Tell them to focus on the Off Road Pages first!
I got the same issues with my apple car play
Sponsored

JeepCares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Thank you Alison for youre response.

There areproblems also occurring with Android Auto. When the phone is plugged in Android Auto will not launch.

Tell them to focus on the Off Road Pages first!
I got the same issues with my apple car play
Hi,

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. Do you have a case open? If not, I would be happy to open a case for you and get this escalated to Uconnect. If you'd like, please send us your VIN, email, phone number, and mileage to get started.

Alison
JeepCares

VA72mlibu

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! JLR; 1972 Chevy Malibu; DHC-7 & BeechCraft King-Air (operated, not owned)
Jeep also stole my Offroad pages last night and left that turd called "Market" in its place. I am not amused. I paid the extra money for the 8.4 specifically because I wanted ORP. I feel like Jeep stole $1000 from me. PM sent to JeepCares, let's hope "Big Jeep" is getting the message.

Sponsored

Deleted member 29342

I didnā€™t get any phone call or email. They must not like me.

rockadile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! JLUR
That must be some spectacular testing they do before forcefully pushing these "updates". I don't understand why they could roll back to the off road pages until they have a fix instead of sticking us with this stupid Market app while we wait.

Deleted member 29342

Did you get that G Wagon today? I went looking for pics but didn't see a post about it. Would love to see that thing off road.
no I didnā€™t get the G wagon. I was actually looking at when I was shopping around. I was happy when I went with the wrangler instead of the G wagon bc it was for my wife but she didnā€™t like the feeling of being box in. I have read that the G wagon beats out the wrangler in off roading.

Sponsored

Macgyver

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon
Whew! Glad to hear there is an update pending to fix this. I was actually off-road on Slick Rock trail in CA and as my luck would have it the OR pages worked for half the trail and then I reached a point where I had cell service (which is like one spot) and it must have updated. I was so perplexed as I was actively using it, then got out (turned the Jeep off) and then got back in to continue on and Voila the Market Place arrived and no more OR pages. I thought I was going crazy.

Bryce

First Name
Bryce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Ugggg. I missed my call from the Uconnect person again. She said to go into Dealer Mode and check my software version for Jeep Pages. It should be version 28.3.

I went in and poked around and did not find anything labeled Jeep Pages or anything version 28.3 or remotely close. I'm off work next week. I'll try back then.

chacomaya

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2013 VW Golf R, 2016 KTM 1290 Super Duke GT, 2015 KTM 500EXC
Vehicle Showcase
I also missed a call regarding this issue, but...ORP is back, somehow. They must have pushed an update through. Anybody else checked lately?

Bryce

First Name
Bryce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I also missed a call regarding this issue, but...ORP is back, somehow. They must have pushed an update through. Anybody else checked lately?
I didn't have it on the way home from work today.