Sponsored

lost OffRoad Pages gained MarketPlace

Bearded_Dragon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito! Rubicon
So you guys with Market, even if you scroll to the other screen ORP is gone?
Sponsored

Bryce

First Name
Bryce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Update wife GC still has the ORP

4C4D0EBF-88CC-48F5-8902-9E5F8E795E6A.jpeg
I guess it was an OTA update on my radio. Earlier in the day it was there and working and when I went back to use it later that day, it was gone.

So you guys with Market, even if you scroll to the other screen ORP is gone?
Correct. Everything else is the same on both pages. Offroad Pages was in the same place as Market now. ORP isn't here. All the stuff that was on it like pitch and roll, gauges and the locker info is still in the center of the gauges

Deleted member 29342

So I try to open the market page and I get this. If itā€™s not fix by tomorrow Iā€™ll be trading in my Jeep. Why have an off road Jeep and then take away the off road app. :(

A6131986-9CC2-4227-AFDF-EE39E625D739.jpeg

Sponsored

JeepCares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Iā€™ve had ORP since day 1 on my ā€˜19. Never any problem. Today I go off-roading for the first time in 5 months. GONE. Some market garbage.

@JeepCares - contact whoever you need to talk to at FCA and fix this! I donā€™t want any ā€marketā€ in my vehicle. If I want to buy stuff Iā€™ll go to Amazon. I want my off road pages back pronto.
Exact same thing happened to us. The Off Road Pages icon was bumped off and the Market Place icon is in it's place. I am taking the 2019 JLUR into the Dealer next week for the Jeep Wave oil change and will also ask them to get my Off Road Pages back. I miss the Altitude displayed on ORP. Cannot find an Altitude readout on the Navigation.
Happened to me too. Off road pages is gone and replaced with Market. Happened sometime between Thursday and today (Sunday).
The only thing you can buy with it is Gas at Shell and Dominos Pizza. Doesn't seem very useful.

I Want Off Road Pages Back!!!!

Here's where ORP should be.
20191117_163816.jpg
Same problem here last night I had ORP and today I noticed market place. Fuk that I want my ORP back. Also my Uconnect and apple CarPlay hasnā€™t been working right. I think they need to send an update. I got to check my wife GC now

2E466279-CF90-402B-A129-D691F9E91B14.jpeg
Hi everyone. I'm sorry to hear this. Please PM me your VIN as soon as possible. I would like to get everyone a case open and get this to concern to the right people.

Alison
JeepCares

Bryce

First Name
Bryce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Thank you Alidon @JeepCares !

BTW. I'm all for more functionality added, but not in exchange for things we already have. Especially something as useful as Off Road Pages.

Deleted member 29342

Any updates? Is it fixed or are you at a dealer trading it in?
Iā€™m at the dealer ship :CWL: no fix this morning. Looking at the next best off road truck MB G wagon hopefully they donā€™t get rid of their off road app........ Iā€™m not trading it in today too busy at work.

Sponsored

JeepCares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Hi everyone. First off, thank you all for bringing this to our attention. It's your quick responses that allowed me to bring this to the attention of our Uconnect engineers and enact a fix. We're working on getting the technological components needed to ensure everything is working again. I've been told the estimated fix will take about two weeks. I apologize for this inconvenience. Please feel free to reach out to me in the meantime if you have any other concerns.

Alison
JeepCares

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Hi everyone. First off, thank you all for bringing this to our attention. It's your quick responses that allowed me to bring this to the attention of our Uconnect engineers and enact a fix. We're working on getting the technological components needed to ensure everything is working again. I've been told the estimated fix will take about two weeks. I apologize for this inconvenience. Please feel free to reach out to me in the meantime if you have any other concerns.

Alison
JeepCares
Thanks Allison. Does your response mean that loss of off road pages is an unintended consequence of the update that added the market app, or that whoever enacted this removed off road pages intentionally and didnā€™t think weā€™d all be pissed about losing them, so now theyā€™re scrambling to get them back for us?

Either way I appreciate your quick response to to the issue.

toneloc2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jeep wrangler sahara jl
Vehicle Showcase
at least the united states have a replacement app us Canadians just got the app removed... i did notice doing a complete rest brought the app back until you restart again....

JeepCares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Thanks Allison. Does your response mean that loss of off road pages is an unintended consequence of the update that added the market app, or that whoever enacted this removed off road pages intentionally and didnā€™t think weā€™d all be pissed about losing them, so now theyā€™re scrambling to get them back for us?

Either way I appreciate your quick response to to the issue.
Unfortunately, I have not been given any information on what happened with the update. I will continue to keep everyone updated when I receive any news.

Alison
JeepCares
Sponsored