Sponsored

Lost my TPMS page after installing Tazer JL

Bskylerj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep Wrangler, 2011 Chevy Avalanche, 2012 Hyundai Sonata
I Lost my TPMS page after installing Tazer JL. Used to be next button down from the large digital speedo. It’s no longer there. Anyone else have this issue?

Thanks
Sponsored

WranglerMan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
Gas Pipeliner
Vehicle Showcase
You more than likely turned TPMS thru the Tazer, as you scroll thru the options TPMS should indicate “yes”

OP
OP

Bskylerj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep Wrangler, 2011 Chevy Avalanche, 2012 Hyundai Sonata
You more than likely turned TPMS thru the Tazer, as you scroll thru the options TPMS should indicate “yes”
Thanks. This was it. Not sure how it was turned off.

The only issue I have now is the radio channel does not show at the top center anymore. I did a reboot and reset up the display but it does not show. Every now and then it shows updating but that’s it

WranglerMan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
Gas Pipeliner
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks. This was it. Not sure how it was turned off.

The only issue I have now is the radio channel does not show at the top center anymore. I did a reboot and reset up the display but it does not show. Every now and then it shows updating but that’s it
Can you post a pic of what you are seeing

Krazyk86cu

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2019 Raptor SCrew, 2013 Boxster S, 2004 Pilot
Vehicle Showcase
Hey guys, so I’m having the same issue as the OP. No tpms. I have checked and I definitely have tpms enabled. I’ve tried a full reboot several times after double checking that it was enabled. Any ideas?

Sponsored

WranglerMan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
Gas Pipeliner
Vehicle Showcase
Hey guys, so I’m having the same issue as the OP. No tpms. I have checked and I definitely have tpms enabled. I’ve tried a full reboot several times after double checking that it was enabled. Any ideas?
I would unmarry the Tazer and do a full reboot on exit and then do a few stop/starts and see if all returns to normal.

I don’t run a Tazer anymore but when having issues it’s best to unmarry and return to stock to see if that addresses the issues then remarry it and see if the problem exists and if it comes back then contact ZAuto for support

Mikeyut3

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Was thinking about using one but now this scares me. Any update would be great!

Krazyk86cu

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
For what it’s worth, it came back. I just tried turning it off and on a few more times in the Tazer menu with a full reboot and now it’s back!

Krazyk86cu

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Was thinking about using one but now this scares me. Any update would be great!
I say go for it. The JL Mini does so much cool stuff. I’m running a front camera now, speedo fixed, turned off the parking sensors (since they currently don’t like my aftermarket bumper) and lowered the TPMS threshold.

Mikeyut3

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
I say go for it. The JL Mini does so much cool stuff. I’m running a front camera now, speedo fixed, turned off the parking sensors (since they currently don’t like my aftermarket bumper) and lowered the TPMS threshold.
but i dont want to LOSE other things....is this a frequent occurrence??

Sponsored

Halstem1

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
I've never lost anything. But I have had some weird glitchy stuff that required an extra reboot or an extra power off and back on. I also don't leave my mini plugged in. I know that is how you get access to the "live functions" but I feel like more issues exist with it plugged in. I could be wrong but I'm good with it for now.

Mikeyut3

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
I've never lost anything. But I have had some weird glitchy stuff that required an extra reboot or an extra power off and back on. I also don't leave my mini plugged in. I know that is how you get access to the "live functions" but I feel like more issues exist with it plugged in. I could be wrong but I'm good with it for now.
And do the “glitches” go away once you reboot or restart?

OldGuyNewJeep

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL, 2016 Yukon XL
I’ve been running my original two piece for 24 months. In my experience, any glitch is 100% down to not following to reboot instructions to the letter. (Easy occurrence because those instructions have a lot of steps.)

Unmarry followed by a couple of sleep cycles will put things back to factory. Then just follow the directions, again.

I never even think about my Tazer, anymore. It quietly and reliably does its thing. I also don’t update it. If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it, and I don’t need any of the recently added features.

Halstem1

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
And do the “glitches” go away once you reboot or restart?
I’ll totally echo oldguynewjeep. Any glitches are probably from not following the instructions exactly. Like my examples... I changed my tpms and some other features like fog light. The fog lights took but the TPMS didn’t. So I went and changed it again and it worked. Then then my stereo was doing something funny (can’t remember what) so I did an extra reboot and 2 sleep cycles and it was good. Also like him I don’t update because it’s been working fine since.
Sponsored