Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Yea stock rubi rims.
Surprisingly less road noise than the ko2s. And way more stable feeling. Track straight as an arrow. Im really loving these tires.
Photos please
Sponsored

318Polara

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubicon 2dr
Filled out several of those surveys, left name and phone number and begged them to call me, no such luck.

318Polara

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubicon 2dr
E rated tires if this is the answer to getting rid of wandering I'm in. Just worried it will make jeep ride like my F250.

kre62

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Granite

kre62

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Granite
E rated tires if this is the answer to getting rid of wandering I'm in. Just worried it will make jeep ride like my F250.

I'm not sure its just tires, but I have noticed in the past that right after a rotation of my old KO2s, the steering felt tighter for a bit.

Also, I have the rustys track bar brace, and a steer smarts yeti adj track bar.

Sponsored

318Polara

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubicon 2dr
Dealers also have to watch out for how many warranty claims they have. They have set amount their allowed. If they go over, corporate comes down on them hard. Leading to everything they do warranty to be approved ahead of repair or its out of the dealers pocket. Could be why some dealers are so uncooperative. Basically what I have learned is that if your vin # shows no recalls its a perfect jeep.

jlopes68

First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
ordered February 1st. 2018 2 DR JL rubicon, 3.6, auto, FC Red, cloth seats, soft top, LED, Alpine, Tow, steel bumpers. 2007 jk, 2006 F350, 2000 Excursion
Occupation
Construction
Vehicle Showcase
ok guys im going to drop a lil gem on ya, the dealers are not the greatest place in the world to try and correct the wandering. pretty much all my solid axle vehicles wander. but it is depressing that such a new jeep should wander at all right? here is how i fixed mine for $200 in my own garage, Synergy trac bar bracket with the sector shaft stabilizer. night and day difference and i wasn't even complaining about it. just my two cents if you wish to save yourself a lot of grief. if not carry on discussing dealers and ignore this post. thx and have a nice day. ps i bought mine, not sponsored.

IMG_20200101_131343_781.jpg

RagTopDeluxe

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Recon
ok guys im going to drop a lil gem on ya, the dealers are not the greatest place in the world to try and correct the wandering. pretty much all my solid axle vehicles wander. but it is depressing that such a new jeep should wander at all right? here is how i fixed mine for $200 in my own garage, Synergy trac bar bracket with the sector shaft stabilizer. night and day difference and i wasn't even complaining about it. just my two cents if you wish to save yourself a lot of grief. if not carry on discussing dealers and ignore this post. thx and have a nice day. ps i bought mine, not sponsored.

Thanks for that review. This is a newer part so the feedback is helpful.

kre62

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Granite

interesting. My rig has a rustys track bar brace snd ice had good results. Maybe theres something to reinforcing that weld.

Warz2k4

First Name
RIC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a

Can you do a video review

Sponsored

jlopes68

First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
ordered February 1st. 2018 2 DR JL rubicon, 3.6, auto, FC Red, cloth seats, soft top, LED, Alpine, Tow, steel bumpers. 2007 jk, 2006 F350, 2000 Excursion
Occupation
Construction
Vehicle Showcase

jlopes68

First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Construction
Vehicle Showcase
interesting. My rig has a rustys track bar brace snd ice had good results. Maybe theres something to reinforcing that weld.
it is my understanding that there is some flex in the steering gear box, the sector shaft brace helps limit the flexing and in turn the wandering steering. may be some flex in the trac bar bracket too since your Rustys brace helped also.

RagTopDeluxe

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Recon
it is my understanding that there is some flex in the steering gear box, the sector shaft brace helps limit the flexing and in turn the wandering steering. may be some flex in the trac bar bracket too since your Rustys brace helped also.
The owner of PSC recommended that brace (as well as more caster) to address my wandering issues. It’s something I’m considering.

Shawn19

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Sport S 4dr

Was that pretty easy to install....I’m not super mechanically inclined.

NCPolock

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon JLU
Occupation
Software
night and day difference and i wasn't even complaining about it. just my two cents if you wish to save yourself a lot of grief.
That's great. To clarify was it just the wandering you had or was there ANY deadspot/play in your wheel? I posted a question in Synergy's Youtube video and they indicated that it address both wander and deadspot but still trying to get testimonials. Thx.
Sponsored