Not open for further replies.

TyRoosevelt

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Jeep JL
Yeah being a dealer I just pulled MMR on 2018 Unlimited Sport S. Stayed steady in the mid $30,000 range July to August over a 100 transactions. So yeah just take the L on this one man. Used car prices are going to be high through the end of the year. Source, Manheim and being an actual dealer
What do dealership’s use to look at differing values? Is it black book? Something else? How can the common person see what you guys are seeing? I am trading in my wrangler and a dealer offered me $6,000 less than black book.
Sponsored

Bigfx1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jl rubicon
What comes up must come down!! If you want maximum value for you vehicle you should have sold it last month as the trends are showing decreases, this was all temporary. Who the hell wants crazy high prices??? There will be
A lot of unscrupulous salesman still saying the vehicle values are still high to take the sting off the over inflated valued inventory they currently have, but in the end most dealerships will restructure their debt and dump their inventory as soon as possible to beat the other dealers before the prices really drop off. I wouldn’t even think about buying a vehicle til next year as the production of new cars increases and rebates and sales incentives come back which in turn will also further drive down used car prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.