Looks like off road pages coming soon

islandtees

First Name
gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 rubicon jl
On another forum a dealer showed a Jl off the truck with the off road pages on the large screen. Someone else working for Jeep mentioned it would OTA soon. About time.
Sponsored

TIDALWAVE

First Name
CHUCK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible, 2013 CHEVY SILVERADO, 2018 JLUR
Don't hold your breath...more than one new JL owner has found the Off Road Pages already on their UConnect unit. But during the first connection with FCA, the ORP was then deleted.

Sponsored

offcamber

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 2014 Grand Cherokee Limited Ecodiesel
Don't hold your breath...more than one new JL owner has found the Off Road Pages already on their UConnect unit. But during the first connection with FCA, the ORP was then deleted.
Nope they are on the new ones. Salesman showed it to me and two show room jeeps while I was getting my oil changed.

foofykid

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Tj
Vehicle Showcase
I have off-road pages, im confused

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
Nope they are on the new ones. Salesman showed it to me and two show room jeeps while I was getting my oil changed.
Just picked up my unit on July 31st, I don't see the pages. She was built 7/23/18.

Sponsored

TIDALWAVE

First Name
CHUCK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible, 2013 CHEVY SILVERADO, 2018 JLUR
Some forum members have mentioned that they had Off-Road Pages on their 8.4 UConnect screen when they picked up their new JL Wrangler.
But when their Jeep received its first over-the-air update (which can happen at any time), they found that the update had deleted the ORP!
Not kidding! I have followed this thread since the first JLs were delivered. That's why so many forum comments have been made by frustrated new owners.

melendez69

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 3.6 JLR / 2013 911 / 2013 E92 M3
Occupation
...huh?
Vehicle Showcase
Some forum members have mentioned that they had Off-Road Pages on their 8.4 UConnect screen when they picked up their new JL Wrangler.
But when their Jeep received its first over-the-air update (which can happen at any time), they found that the update had deleted the ORP!
Not kidding! I have followed this thread since the first JLs were delivered. That's why so many forum comments have been made by frustrated new owners.
I concur... I was one of FCA's bait-and-switch victims.

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
Do you have the 8.4?
Yes. It looks like they have started doing the OTA's in the Detroit area. It should eventually get to the rest of us, I hope.

WXman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
It's B.S. that the people who paid $1,000 for the Technology Group with the 7" screen don't get the Off-Road Pages.

Flyguy81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Occupation
Pilot
It's B.S. that the people who paid $1,000 for the Technology Group with the 7" screen don't get the Off-Road Pages.
It was never advertised to come with the 7". It was only ever marketed with the 8.4". If you bought the 7" thinking you'd get it without doing your due diligence....well that's on you. There's tons of us, myself included, who purchased the 8.4" for the ORP and didn't get them as advertised. I've been "patiently" waiting for 6 months to get what I paid for and hopefully with the OTA update I'll have them on my Jeep....albeit too late for this years 4x4 season.
Sponsored