Status
Not open for further replies.

wanderer

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlu rubicon. Surfboard. Bare feet, moose drawn air sled, Interstellar time warp space transport fighter
Occupation
Engineering Geologist
If it rides better than the Wrangler and is more comfortable power seats etc, its going to crush jl sales big time.
yeah and if not you can always get the for explorer " the greatest explorartion vehicle ever"

How can they advertise like that ?
Sponsored

Jeep’n Jay

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

Think we will hit 100 pages on this thread before it arrives?
Kinda like the gladiator lol.

nothing beats the mid engine corvette though. Not even the supra or nsx. Many people gave their lives while waiting for the unicorn that is the mid engined vette lol

multicam

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4Runner, 2019 JLR
Vehicle Showcase
Like what?
Like with transparent lies. The idea that the explorer is the “greatest exploration vehicle of all time” is laughable and even non-car people quickly see through it. My wife, who doesn’t give two shits about the auto industry, said “wouldn’t that be like the Land Cruiser or something?”

Sponsored

Bryce

First Name
Bryce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Like with transparent lies. The idea that the explorer is the “greatest exploration vehicle of all time” is laughable and even non-car people quickly see through it. My wife, who doesn’t give two shits about the auto industry, said “wouldn’t that be like the Land Cruiser or something?”
I describe our 2013 Gen 5 Explorer as an AWD Taurus Wagon with a slight lift kit. The fact that they have a 4wd badge on it is laughable... it is a fine AWD system that the borrowed technology from Rover when they owned them. It's actually surprised me on how well it's actually done on the very limited off pavement and snow it's been in.

I will say, it's the best damn road trip vehicle I've ever owned!

Pingbling23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara 3.6 eTorque
I describe our 2013 Gen 5 Explorer as an AWD Taurus Wagon with a slight lift kit. The fact that they have a 4wd badge on it is laughable... it is a fine AWD system that the borrowed technology from Rover when they owned them. It's actually surprised me on how well it's actually done on the very limited off pavement and snow it's been in.

I will say, it's the best damn road trip vehicle I've ever owned!
Great for roadtrips. All our friends were quite sad when we got rid of it for the Jeep since we no longer will have 3 rows and drive everywhere lol.

wanderer

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlu rubicon. Surfboard. Bare feet, moose drawn air sled, Interstellar time warp space transport fighter
Occupation
Engineering Geologist
Several points if the explorer is the greatest. What the bronco be? There are little lies then there are Explorer LIES. They would do better telling a more factual story.

Sponsored

Litfuse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 C7 Grand Sport, 2019 Ram 1500, 2017 Audi Q5.
Push the wheels out a little and square off the windshield and I dig it.

Status
Not open for further replies.