• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Covet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR, 22 392, 22 4xe JLUR sold x3, 24 392
As exciting as the ‘new’ Bronco (that ford has been saying coming soon for a damn long time) is i have $5 that says it looks like a squared Explorer when/if it finally comes out. Much like the excitement i had about the “new” Defender announcements I don’t think it will look like the Defender I want to see, same with the Bronco.
MFGs are kind of scared to make something like the Wrangler, scared that it wont sell because it isn’t cushy enough. I am hopeful for the new Bronco, hopeful that it looks and performs like the old Broncos i remember. I am however, not holding my breath for Ford not to f$ck it up like Chevy did with the Blazer come back. I am sure the new Blazer is a nice truck, but it looks mini-van-ish to me, vs. the old beast that i recall.
Sponsored

Kluk Ztopolovky

First Name
Kluk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Sport 2dr Sting Gray manual
There will be 3 broncos at first:

The Bronco, which will be a body on frame 2 door

The Bronco unlimited(the actual name is not known, just said unlimited to compare to Jeep)the 4 door version of the body on frame bronco.

The Bronco Maverick, which will be the competition to the Cherokee and renegade. 4 door only.
but they are all FORDs , there won't be any Ford parked in my driveway

Sponsored

Robs JL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara

higbyz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sahara mojito 2.0 - 2020 Sahara Bikini 2.0
but they are all FORDs , there won't be any Ford parked in my driveway
If they give it Raptor performance , I could see it in my driveway. Shoot, I never thought I would buy an American vehicle until the Wrangler JLU came along. I love the Jeep but it reminds me of why I stayed away from US auto manufacturers.

Sponsored

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
As exciting as the ‘new’ Bronco (that ford has been saying coming soon for a damn long time) is i have $5 that says it looks like a squared Explorer when/if it finally comes out. Much like the excitement i had about the “new” Defender announcements I don’t think it will look like the Defender I want to see, same with the Bronco.
MFGs are kind of scared to make something like the Wrangler, scared that it wont sell because it isn’t cushy enough. I am hopeful for the new Bronco, hopeful that it looks and performs like the old Broncos i remember. I am however, not holding my breath for Ford not to f$ck it up like Chevy did with the Blazer come back. I am sure the new Blazer is a nice truck, but it looks mini-van-ish to me, vs. the old beast that i recall.
Yeah that Blazer is not even close to the original. It's simply a recloned Equinox. :surprised: At least with it's aesthetics it's Equinox-ish; the actual mechanics, I don't know.

BroncoWranglerski

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangler
Vehicle Showcase
As a once long time Early Bronco owner I have been waiting very impatiently for its return. I’m hoping they learned a big lesson on what a disaster the return of the Thunderbird was and the home run they hit with the 2005 Mustang. So far I’m running a bit on the ‘eh side with the pics I’ve been seeing. I think my garage would look pretty good with a Wrangler and Bronco sitting side by side. This post should also explain my forum name.

Nickp01

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Local Bronco shill
As a once long time Early Bronco owner I have been waiting very impatiently for its return. I’m hoping they learned a big lesson on what a disaster the return of the Thunderbird was and the home run they hit with the 2005 Mustang. So far I’m running a bit on the ‘eh side with the pics I’ve been seeing. I think my garage would look pretty good with a Wrangler and Bronco sitting side by side. This post should also explain my forum name.
I mean all the pictures we’ve been seeing are fan renders... the only 2 pictures of the Bronco that are sourced from Ford is the sheet picture and the shadow behind the leaked Baby Bronco. And the shadow and tarp picture look amazing so I’m still hyped.
822Qt3j.jpg

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2dr Bronco Badlands, 2.3t Manual
I mean all the pictures we’ve been seeing are fan renders... the only 2 pictures of the Bronco that are sourced from Ford is the sheet picture and the shadow behind the leaked Baby Bronco. And the shadow and tarp picture look amazing so I’m still hyped.
822Qt3j.jpg
I thought that was a Mini Countryman at first
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.