• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rallydefault

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport S
I need to spend some time without a car payment, so not for the next few years, no. But maybe after it's been out for a couple years and my jl will be 5+ years I'll take a look at it.

Pic18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito JLUR, 2017 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (my wife’s)
If all of the terms listed on the leaks are options Bronco is releasing with, they’ve really gone above and beyond.
Several different bike rack options,
Under body rock lights, rotopax mounts, awning, 305/70 mud terrains etc. it’s like everything aftermarket Jeepers do, but potentially available from the factory. This is going to be interesting.

I won’t be trading my Jeep, but I’m sure trying to convince my wife to replace her Grand Cherokee!

rancej

First Name
Rance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
My guess is it will go the way of the Hummer but we'll see. I'm going to keep my Jeep for quite some time and I won't say never but by the time I'm ready to trade mine, It will most likely be for another Jeep.

Sponsored

Spdu4ia

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2dr Rubi
It depends on how bad Jeep screws up the new grand cherokee. My wife may consider it when its time to trade our current GC in. I guess its pretty telling that a lot of us aren't considering it for ourselves but for our wives.

TXRubicon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Firecracker Red JLUR, '23 Porsche Cayman GTS
Because a large number of Wranglers aren't driven by women, right? Last I checked, there are plenty of female enthusiasts in the off-road scene. What kind of macho garbage statement is this?

I guess its pretty telling that a lot of us aren't considering it for ourselves but for our wives.

Sponsored

Whisky19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, JEEP!!!!!!!
My wife’s lease is up about 6 months after the expected Broncos hit the pavement. I may buy her a used one as I have no doubt plenty will be for sale LOL

ODDs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hella Yella Sahara
A lot of nice options there but it didn’t look like any auto-roofs like Sky One which takes me out of the game.
Agreed. The Sky One Touch was the have-your-cake-and-eat-it-too option for us.

Last edited:

Notorious

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ Sahara
Metrosexuals will buy this. There’s plenty of room for their man bags and purses. :CWL:

If I’m still around when this gets released, months later, I’d love to stop by the dealership and troll take a closer look.

Spdu4ia

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2dr Rubi
Because a large number of Wranglers aren't driven by women, right? Last I checked, there are plenty of female enthusiasts in the off-road scene. What kind of macho garbage statement is this?
It wasn't intended as anything derogatory at all. I do appologize if it came across that way. The same statement could be said the a lot of women wrangler drivers are considering it for their husbands. The purpose of my statement was to imply that we as wrangler drivers ( sex not relevant) aren't willing to give up the wrangler for the Bronco but would consider adding it to the household no matter which sex you are.

I will be more careful with the way i word things moving forward thank you for calling me out!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.