Cthehentz

First Name
Kev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Reading on that forum those poor guys are down right desperate hahaha. I mean really like what other group is that crazy about a 4x4?

Nickp01

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Local Bronco shill
Reading on that forum those poor guys are down right desperate hahaha. I mean really like what other group is that crazy about a 4x4?
We’ve been dealing with FCA products for the past 13 years because Ford refused to make the Bronco. Can you blame us for being crazy? :LOL:

Cthehentz

First Name
Kev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLU
Vehicle Showcase
We’ve been dealing with FCA products for the past 13 years because Ford refused to make the Bronco. Can you blame us for being crazy? :LOL:
Heck NO. My 71' Bronco came with three on a tree so I really hope the new bronco has that option lol, thinking anti theft device.

Sponsored

sf5211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New 2019 JL
Occupation
Plumber
Vehicle Showcase
I love my Jeep and 99% will keep it for years but that one percent that makes me think........
Someone posted being able to store the doors in the back of the Bronco! Now that intrigues me. I love my open air naked Jeep but many a beautiful day won’t take my doors off even if it’s a 20-30 mile trip because although it’s a nice Spring/Summer morning, when you’re ready to head home 8, 9, 10 at night you don’t know if it’s going to get chilly or if you may hit a late storm.
This ^ allows me to only use my tube doors locally. I alone would chance it but the wife and moms? Can’t do it.

Nickp01

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Local Bronco shill
Hey Nick is that a sneak peek at the Bronco manual trans? If so what’s the “C” for on the shifter?
Yessir. Take a look in the top right, you can see “Bron” on the dash.

The C is a crawl ratio. Basically think of it as being an extra low first gear for off road use only. We don’t know exactly how low of a ratio it would be but I’d expect it to make up for the Bronco probably not getting a 4:1 t-case.

CptFloridaMan

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport 2.0
Hey Nick is that a sneak peek at the Bronco manual trans? If so what’s the “C” for on the shifter?
That my good friend is the crawler gear that’s rumored on the manual.

Status
Not open for further replies.