First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Sahara
Also one on display for Trump’s speech... under wraps still.

I have a feeling the reveal is imminent. Like before end of the month imminent.
413821AC-934D-431E-AF01-7731D2B9EAC5.jpeg

Also Ford engineers bringing prototypes home
7CA811AE-86A4-4E1D-8C18-F246CCB3CEA9.jpeg
The president even mentioned the Bronco specifically in a speech yesterday. Maybe they will.

txj2go

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTS-V, 2018 JLU Sport Firecracker Red
Also Ford engineers bringing prototypes home
I wonder if they are that close to production considering the limited sightings. Many years ago my daughter and I were in Ouray, CO and spotted a group of 7 Ford Edges parked. I had never seen one before and had not heard anything about them on various auto websites. The ones that we saw were not disguised in any way, they looked like production models. We talked to a couple of the people with them and they said they were Ford engineers doing cross country testing in various areas. They said they would load them with suitcases and gear like normal people would do and drive across the country to test them out.

Stampede.Offroad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
beat up old VW Passat
Ford was supposed to finally reveal Bronco at the New York Auto Show last April, but then Coronavirus hit and the show got canceled. Now the launch has been put off six more months.

In the time it took Ford to develop Bronco, Jeep will have given us 12 years of JK, 4 years of JL and 2 years of JT.

At one point I was excited. Now I am just tired of the wait. I moved on and bought a JL; couldn’t be happier with it. ...
March is when it was supposed to debut. Not sure where you're getting the six month figure, but the exec head of engineering said two, which should put it in the next week or so.

If Jeep hadn't changed color availability earlier this year, so would I. Now I get to wait again and see if any JT improvements get added to the 2021.

BroncoWranglerski

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangler
Vehicle Showcase
As an EARLY Bronco guy I’m about fed up with all the crap that has gone on with this return. I bought a JL. I’m damn glad I did. I have a gut feeling this Bronco is going to bea Bust.

Sponsored

jeepster345

First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUS
As an EARLY Bronco guy I’m about fed up with all the crap that has gone on with this return. I bought a JL. I’m damn glad I did. I have a gut feeling this Bronco is going to bea Bust.
I was hopeful and positive about it at first, but once I saw the leaked picture, I didn’t like it. The rear end, especially the hardtop, looks like a Wrangler knockoff.

This is what I was hoping for,

Jeep Wrangler JL Looks Like Ford Bronco is Serious About Taking on the Wrangler D55B9637-3183-4949-9D34-358AFF6B3DFA

Trauma Jeep

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silver Zenith 2024 JLU
Probably the most clickbait headline I’ve ever seen. It was originally going to start production in December but that’s been changed to January or February.
Holy patient infringement Batman! :CWL:

Drveovru

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlu sport
The only thing slower than the bronco release is the aev bumper release.. now to figure the odds on which will actually be produced

Sponsored

Nickp01

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Local Bronco shill
Status
Not open for further replies.