Not open for further replies.

Digiwolf

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Sahara
Nope, talking about the bronco pic. I definitely wouldn’t compare the beautiful wrangler to the bronco sport (no offence to it)

the actual bronco pic and NOT the sport is nice looking. And imo looks like a wrangler and defender put together.

jmo

The beautiful wrangler, LOL :CWL: why are you even on this post seriously.

Notorious

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ Sahara
The more the four door silver Bronco picture gets passed around, the more the front end looks photoshopped. The silver body doesn’t seem to match the aesthetic environmental reflection of the entire black front.

richardya

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge 2011
Vehicle Showcase
Ive been a Ford owner my whole life, stopping when I get my 2020 jeep. The Bronco wont have appeal outside the off-road enthusiasts (people here) and will take a bit out of that market, But 90% of Wrangler owners this will not effect. Maybe some from Cherokee and Gladiator business and of course the other manufacturers too, but I think it will be a failure. The Wrangler is huge success because of the suburban driver.I dont say that hoping for failure, I like Ford but it failed before and I don't see what changed. My guess is they want Wranglers core business and they won't get it.

I want to see how they handle the convertible top. The Wrangler hard top is poorly designed. There shouldn't be markets for hoists and pulleys to get your top off. The Soft Top is better but could be more intuitive.

joec63

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Willy's 2 Door
Seriously if this thread is an e
Ive been a Ford owner my whole life, stopping when I get my 2020 jeep. The Bronco wont have appeal outside the off-road enthusiasts (people here) and will take a bit out of that market, But 90% of Wrangler owners this will not effect. Maybe some from Cherokee and Gladiator business and of course the other manufacturers too, but I think it will be a failure. The Wrangler is huge success because of the suburban driver.I dont say that hoping for failure, I like Ford but it failed before and I don't see what changed. My guess is they want Wranglers core business and they won't get it.

I want to see how they handle the convertible top. The Wrangler hard top is poorly designed. There shouldn't be markets for hoists and pulleys to get your top off. The Soft Top is better but could be more intuitive.

With all the SUV types in the market you think these will fail ? I disagree, with one caveat and that is Ford continues to innovate the model lineup after release. They have a habit of letting models die on the vine and ultimately be discontinued just like the previous Bronco and Ranger (US). It may not do 200k in sales a year ala the Wrangler but it doesn't need to to survive. Half that and it will be doing very well.

Sponsored

richardya

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge 2011
Vehicle Showcase
Seriously if this thread is an e

With all the SUV types in the market you think these will fail ? I disagree, with one caveat and that is Ford continues to innovate the model lineup after release. They have a habit of letting models die on the vine and ultimately be discontinued just like the previous Bronco and Ranger (US). It may not do 200k in sales a year ala the Wrangler but it doesn't need to to survive. Half that and it will be doing very well.
Ford has a bunch of SUVs already. To me this is geared to a segment they don't have. The Range Rover/Sahara crowd. But I think they will miss, this will attract Rubicon-type people. Maybe they think it's a cheaper Range Rover? Based on price point, marketing pics it seems like they want the Sahara/Range Rover crowd but again I think they will miss. Ford never had any panache. It's an aggresive design without something, can't put my finger on it.
: )

Ford-Bronco-rendering-for-MotorTrend-by-Avarvarii.png

Digiwolf

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’m sorry, I didn’t know complimenting a WRANGLER....in a WRANGLER forum was against the rules!

sorry post police, it won’t happen again! L
I can't tell if you're serious or just a clown :giggle:. Who said anything about rules?

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
Very excited to see the details. As Jeep fans we know about the little things that matter in a vehicle like this - the way the doors and top work, tie downs, what tires can fit, how easy can it be modded, the gearing, the transfer case, lockers, skid plates, clearance, angles, aftermarket, lighting, visibility, wind noise, off-road pages, etc.

I don't understand why a Jeep fan wouldn't want to see more.

Jay 13

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
I can't tell if you're serious or just a clown :giggle:. Who said anything about rules?
You took the words right out of my mouth about you!

Seriously dude move on.......you found it funny and began questioning what I’m doing in a post on a wrangler forum .....for complementing a wrangler?

I have no more words for this convo. Sorry to have offended you by my compliment.

see ya! :like:

Sponsored

Digiwolf

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You took the words right out of my mouth about you!

Seriously dude move on.......you found it funny and began questioning what I’m doing in a post on a wrangler forum .....for complementing a wrangler?

I have no more words for this convo. Sorry to have offended you by my compliment.

see ya! :like:
Cool story, but I don't care about your compliments you were just being smug on the bronco or bronco sport. I just found it funny how "fabulous" you were saying "how dare you compare this to the beautiful wrangler" Also bye :clap:

Jay 13

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
:clap:
Cool story, but I don't care about your compliments you were just being smug on the bronco or bronco sport. I just found it funny how "fabulous" you were saying "how dare you compare this to the beautiful wrangler" Also bye :clap:
Really? Maybe you should learn how to read....I actually said the bronco looks good!

“but I don't care about your compliments” ??? Yet you began by laughing at my said compliment.

haha have a good one dude.

Gringostarr

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport S Diesel Ocean Blue
Occupation
Architect
The 2 door mock up looks great, the 4 door less so but I'm curious about the specs and price point they're going for, especially for the Raptor versions.

Digiwolf

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Really? Maybe you should learn how to read....I actually said the bronco looks good!

“but I don't care about your compliments” ??? Yet you began by laughing at my said compliment.

haha have a good one dude.

Really you're still quoting me. I thought you had no more words. Fabulous clown be gone!:punch:

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
The 2 door mock up looks great, the 4 door less so but I'm curious about the specs and price point they're going for, especially for the Raptor versions.
I'm cutting the 4-door a little slack. Take a shot of a base sport Wrangler with the hood up with factory lighting and it may not look great either.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.