Status
Not open for further replies.

Toycrusher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
@Toycrusher
Did we get a little loose with the numbers? Or do you have the baddest Ford Flex on the planet? :movember:
I used the tried and true one-mississippi two-mississipi method!

Bah, who am I kidding. There's no way my JL makes it to 60 in just 10 seconds :giggle:
Sponsored

sf5211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New 2019 JL
Occupation
Plumber
Vehicle Showcase
As far as "the Wrangler will never have competition" statement. Don't look at it as a negative.
It's a negative for FCA but FCA doesn't pay our mortgages or rent. For us consumers it's a positive. Jeep will HAVE to stay on top of their game if a comparable vehicle hits the market. Competition can only benefit us consumers in the price dept. and quality dept.

wolf

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On my third Rubicon(2dr's 2020, 2015 jetta diesel/2013 mb
Occupation
retired
As far as "the Wrangler will never have competition" statement. Don't look at it as a negative.
It's a negative for FCA but FCA doesn't pay our mortgages or rent. For us consumers it's a positive. Jeep will HAVE to stay on top of their game if a comparable vehicle hits the market. Competition can only benefit us consumers in the price dept. and quality dept.
If Ford is smart they will put a 302ci or other small v8 in the Bronco and call it a stallion.

Sponsored

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
Ford has been moving away from V8s for years. They are all about EcoBoost these days.

four low

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
I’m going to need a better picture or vehicle description so that I can exactly direct the tow truck driver to the correct location to pickup the disabled and abandoned Bronco.
Ford has anticipated the " Tow Truck Wait " with the Sleeper Seat in the new F150 . Stay comfy, grab some Zzzs while waiting for rescue... the Bronco will probably share that feature...

Tellurian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I think what I'm most excited about regarding the Bronco launch is watching the Bronco forum turn from the ever so hopeful, jitterbug-of-anticipation cornucopia it is today into the the classic automotive forum with topics such as:

"Can't sync phone with SYNC - HELP!"

"Do you even drive naked?"

"My Bronco's AEB mistook a shadow for a freight train and nearly killed my second family on the beltway".

"Should I be in Crawl or First when going over speed humps at the mall?"

and the inevitable

"Survey - Do you flip off Jeep Wrangler owners?"

Sean K.

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, TJ, 4Runner, Cummins tow rig, 2 Tube Frame Buggies, Lotus SC Elise, Mazda 3, RAV4 Hybrid
Grenadier is a hard no from me without even reading into it. Ugly box to me. Just my opinion .
Then you never liked LRs either. Which is fine. I've always thought they were cool looking and cool heritage....but sucked offroad. Axles the size of pencils....even in the "Full floater" versions in the D90.

Last edited:

NoBigDeal

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Will you be able to tow the bronco 4 down behind a motorhome just like people do with their jeeps?
Probably. I don't know about all, but I do know that a lot of Fords can be towed four down including the F150. It would be silly if they didn't offer that feature for the Bronco.

Sponsored

rallydefault

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport S
@Tellurian
lol yes!

Did you guys see the leaked silhouettes over on the Bronco forum? The 2-door especially looks really cool. Can't wait to see what they've come up with for the door modes, rumor is they'll have a few different sections of the doors that can be removed piecemeal. If storage of said sections is on-board, that'll be awesome.

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
"My Bronco's AEB mistook a shadow for a freight train and nearly killed my second family on the beltway".
Second family?

Was this Mike Pence, or did he lose his first family in a Bronco II...? :LOL:

Nickp01

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Local Bronco shill
Here’s the map of Ford’s off road driving schools....
Jeep Wrangler JL Looks Like Ford Bronco is Serious About Taking on the Wrangler C5E84D9E-9696-4414-9434-384547006842
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.