• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rkan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon, 2018 VW GTI Autobahn
You took the words right out of my mouth about you!

Seriously dude move on.......you found it funny and began questioning what I’m doing in a post on a wrangler forum .....for complementing a wrangler?

I have no more words for this convo. Sorry to have offended you by my compliment.

see ya! :like:
It could be your use of the word "beautiful". It struck me as an odd compliment. The Wrangler is many positive things, but perhaps as an automobile, beautiful is not one of them.

THIS is beautiful:
Jaguar-F-Type-750x375.jpg
Sponsored

Gringostarr

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport S Diesel Ocean Blue
Occupation
Architect
I'm cutting the 4-door a little slack. Take a shot of a base sport Wrangler with the hood up with factory lighting and it may not look great either.
Also it's a low resolution picture in crappy lighting, but it's very much inferior to the styling of what ran in Baja. That one however was supposedly based on what the Raptor will look like which will fix a lot of the styling hangups I have about what just leaked. What has leaked however is enough for me to wait on ordering the diesel I want until we get the full price/specs. Plus with the markets going bat shit right now I should be seeing some ridiculously nice deals on a JL, more so than the current one.

Notorious

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ Sahara
...wait on ordering the diesel...I should be seeing some ridiculously nice deals on a JL, more so than the current one...
Not likely.

Waiting is only going to antagonize you for not getting what you really want.

You already aren’t sold on the leaked pics now and Ford’s already burned enough $$$ on R&D to redo styling.

So what happens if when the official reveal happens you hate it? You will have lost the “now” time and chances are, pricing incentives on the Wrangler will be less than what they are now.

Sponsored

fat_head

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Wow it looks REALLY GOOD! If it had a SFA it would be near perfect.

four low

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
These Teaser pix are maybe real, but they won't be available until 2021, maybe later if there are supply/ employee issues due to the increasing Cov19 spread..

Pingbling23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara 3.6 eTorque
Just showed my wife a pic. She didn’t like it, said it looked like a mix of an fj cruiser and Kia hamster mobile.

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

It could be your use of the word "beautiful". It struck me as an odd compliment. The Wrangler is many positive things, but perhaps as an automobile, beautiful is not one of them.

THIS is beautiful:
Jaguar-F-Type-750x375.jpg
i dont think those are beautiful at all. not a big fan of modern AMs either.

Sean K.

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, TJ, 4Runner, Cummins tow rig, 2 Tube Frame Buggies, Lotus SC Elise, Mazda 3, RAV4 Hybrid
i dont think those are beautiful at all. not a big fan of modern AMs either.
I think it's a good looking car...minus that fucking Playschool emblem that Jag's gone to. That looks like a bag of smashed assholes.

Sponsored

kylebw7

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Discovery, 392 Daytona, JK
I can’t unsee discovery 2 with a removable roof from the side. The entire front from the side is exactly 03/04 discovery 2.

Drveovru

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlu sport

RubiSc0tt

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR in Punk'n Orange
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Turn Wrenches/ Write code
I love my Jeep and it's not going anywhere. Even If it burst into flames I'll probably buy another one in Bikini Teal with Diesel, because I am a die hard Jeep/ Mopar fanboy.

But Bronco was always my #2 favorite Big dumb boxy 4x4, that is a damn fine looking Bronco. I'd say they did the original justice. Curious to see what the more off road oriented versions look like, as well as full reveal pics for other colors/ interior as well as the "first drive" reviews. My question is how long until we see SFA/ V8/ Diesel swaps on Broncos like people are doing on Jeeps? Is this going to catch on to that extent or will it just be normies driving these things like all the plain jane JL's and JLU's out there. I only know a couple Bronco guys who are still hanging on...

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
I love my Jeep and it's not going anywhere. Even If it burst into flames I'll probably buy another one in Bikini Teal with Diesel, because I am a die hard Jeep/ Mopar fanboy.

But Bronco was always my #2 favorite Big dumb boxy 4x4, that is a damn fine looking Bronco. I'd say they did the original justice. Curious to see what the more off road oriented versions look like, as well as full reveal pics for other colors/ interior as well as the "first drive" reviews. My question is how long until we see SFA/ V8/ Diesel swaps on Broncos like people are doing on Jeeps? Is this going to catch on to that extent or will it just be normies driving these things like all the plain jane JL's and JLU's out there. I only know a couple Bronco guys who are still hanging on...
There are more than a few out there. This was from Uwharrie last year.
21864494-A513-4215-ABF4-2257F2136B96.jpeg
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.