Not open for further replies.

Jeepers!

First Name
Andrew
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
https://www.autoblog.com/2020/02/24/ford-bronco-raptor-mule-spied/

I don't believe that this is a mule for the F150. Even though it is based on the F150. If that makes sense. I can't see any market for a standard cab short bed truck. Everyone has come to expect that trucks have room behind the seats for kids, tools, groceries, etc. The only standard cab truckstthat are really being sold are in fleet.

So I agree with the writer of this article, that this mule will be for a SUV, and will likely be called Bronco. And it clearly is not the Bronco that we have seen thus far.
Ah, interesting. I was referring to the regular cab short bed Raptor spied last June, which turned out to be a Tremor.

That's crazy if they're going to make a full-size Bronco again. Not sure what to think.
Advertisement

digitalbliss

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1979 CJ7
No offense intended.....as I said, I don't think of it that way.
No offense taken. It doesn't really matter what you call any vehicle. But then again in these days, where men "identify" as women and women identify as men and some people probably don't even identify as people, anything can be anything!

Sean K.

First Name
Sean
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, TJ, 4Runner, Cummins tow rig, 2 Tube Frame Buggies, Lotus SC Elise, Mazda 3, RAV4 Hybrid
No offense taken. It doesn't really matter what you call any vehicle. But then again in these days, where men "identify" as women and women identify as men and some people probably don't even identify as people, anything can be anything!

LOL.....soooooo true. :clap:

Sean K.

First Name
Sean
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, TJ, 4Runner, Cummins tow rig, 2 Tube Frame Buggies, Lotus SC Elise, Mazda 3, RAV4 Hybrid
Just an off the cuff question....but are all models of Charger "muscle cars" or do you have to graduate to a certain hp level? The base SXT is only 292 horse; the GT is 300, the RT is 370, Scat Pak is 485, etc.

Sean K.

First Name
Sean
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Sean K.

First Name
Sean
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

kylebw7

First Name
Kyle
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Discovery, 392 Daytona, JK
5.7 isn’t a muscle car. I have the 392 and it is definitely a muscle car. It’s almost too much power. If it rains and the parking lot is slick it’s hard to move

Windshieldfarmer

First Name
Randy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU, 2020 JlU on order
When it's more than you need... And yes, a V8
I have a model 3 Tesla AWD that does 0-60 in 3.9 seconds and 12 second quarter. Muscle is being redefined. I still love the V8 muscle, but electric is the future of fast cars....

DadJokes

First Name
Daniel
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sahara
It won’t. Electric is just a boring sounding tool like a cordless drill. lol
To me, muscle cars are more than hp. It's an attitude, image and character. I don't know that an EV could ever truly be a muscle car.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diode Dynamics

Advertisement