Status
Not open for further replies.

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
Did you read about the mojave yet ?
Yes, that is why I posted that. Hope we will be able to order those parts from Mopar, but so far no word on that. May end up being like the trail cam. It's there from factory, but can't add it to the JL from Mopar.
Sponsored

Revolution_322

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL Rubi White
Yes, that is why I posted that. Hope we will be able to order those parts from Mopar, but so far no word on that. May end up being like the trail cam. It's there from factory, but can't add it to the JL from Mopar.
Ohh gotcha sorry. Yea if you want to keep
Mostly stock hell yea , will be great.

oceanblue2019

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Auto
Occupation
Metrology
Ford is in dire shape, they missed on their earnings targets. How will this impact the Bronco release remains to be seen. This forum is undoubtedly a tool for them to gauge Market Share.
I welcome the competition, don't want to see a " Blazer Boondoggle " repeat...
All Hat, no Cattle...
From Ford's Q4/FY financials:
  • Full-year operating cash flow up, adjusted free cash flow flat

• Automotive EBIT for 2019 declined; benefits of Global Redesign and Fitness initiatives
    evident in lower Automotive structural costs and other underlying operating improvements

• Product mix and net pricing strong in most regions, led by North America, with a sharper focus on franchise strengths, especially trucks, SUVs and commercial vehicles

• Extensive new-product introductions, featuring electric commercial and passenger vehicles, and investments in smart-vehicle capabilities continuing through and beyond 2020

• For full-year 2020, Ford expects adjusted free cash flow of $2.4 billion to $3.4 billion, and adjusted EBIT of $5.6 billion to $6.6 billion
Dire shape and risk of cancellation is a bit of a stretch.....

oceanblue2019

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Auto
Occupation
Metrology
Knuckles and bumps are just bolt ons so I'm sure it won't be an issue. The trail cam is just an issue as FCA won't let you activate it.....

Sponsored

Sponsored

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
The 2-door proportions look excellent. We'll see...
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.