Looks like Edelbrock is getting closer to production.

Bigfx1

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jl rubicon
Kit looks good, going to supercharge my jl in the next couple of months, with that being said any issues with engine failures with the tune provided by edelbrock?

Kurt0

First Name
Kurt
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
IG Model and Influencer
Kit looks good, going to supercharge my jl in the next couple of months, with that being said any issues with engine failures with the tune provided by edelbrock?
none that Im aware of. I talked to a shop that has ~25,000 miles and lots of towing with it on their gladiator and no reported issues.

Bigfx1

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jl rubicon
Also anyone know a shop that will install this in Dfw I read that in order to keep the power train warranty for the system you have to have the setup installed by a edelbrock shop.

Rjackson

First Name
Ryan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon 2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Just want to give an update. I have now got everything for my Jeep tuned. Eddie with @EForce-Tech has been very helpful since getting in touch with him. He has completely restored my confidence in Edelbrock. I deleted all my previous comments about my experience thus far. I suggest anyone looking into Edelbrock, ask to speak with Eddie. He will help you! @EForce-Tech thank you again.

Advertisement

Dwayne Lane's Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Advertisement