• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

California Looking to spare tire reinforcement for JL

actionplus

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
Anyone has a spare tires reinforcement unit for sale?
Mopar or RuggedRidge?
I've seen some(non-mopar) on ebay for $123 or so, but not sure how well they do. Don't want to get something that looks like it, but not strong enough to hold 35s/37s.

Thanks
Sponsored

Cycleman4

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Mopar or RuggedRidge?
I've seen some(non-mopar) on ebay for $123 or so, but not sure how well they do. Don't want to get something that looks like it, but not strong enough to hold 35s/37s.

Thanks
I have one for sale. I’ll send you the details and a picture. I am in CA.

j-ha

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sport (JL)
Mopar or RuggedRidge?

Thanks
I’m located in SoCal and have one that I’m selling if are still looking to buy one.

Heyppl

First Name
Vladimir
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
I’m located in SoCal and have one that I’m selling if are still looking to buy one.
Pictures and price

j-ha

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sport (JL)
Pictures and price
Im selling for 300
(I don’t have the bump stops nor the 4 four bolts that go through the hinge. I got it used and was planning on sourcing the 4 bolts, but decided to take another route)

B791050F-F1DC-40DD-BD14-FB234203B103.jpeg

BC399E93-8AAF-4E4B-8F62-7EC22C09EF85.jpeg
Sponsored