DaveL

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maserati GT, Ferrari 355 F1 GTS, Ferrari F355 Berlinetta, BMW 335xi
Hello Folks,

I'm in Orchard Park NY, south of Buffalo.

I'm looking to order a 2020 Sahara, $50,010 MSRP.

Based on the many deals I've seen on the forums, I'm looking for 12% off MSRP. I'm ready to place an order today.

I will drive up to 2.5 hours one way to pickup.

I have a 2008 BMW 335xi with 146K miles, I'm looking to trade it for $3000. If I can't get $3K on trade, no problem, I will sell it out right.

If any dealers are interested, please contact me: [email protected]

I don't want to waste anyone's time or mine. Thank you in advance.
Sponsored

Eitel

First Name
Eitel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara
50k for a Sahara?? What are you getting in that thing? I have a 2020MY Rubicon with almost all add-ons (No steel bumper) and it came to 50k MSRP also.

OP
OP

DaveL

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
V6 eTorque, Painted Hard Top, LED, Cold Weather Group, Remote start, leather, anti-spin, select trac.

spaghettipie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Audi A4 Avant s-line, 2012 Subi Impreza sport hatchback, 2010 MB GL350, 2013 Lotus Evora S, 2020 JLU Sahara
I will drive up to 2.5 hours one way to pickup.
Ok, he doesn't meet that requirement... but if you're willing to make a day of it give Mark at [email protected] Fitzpatrick's in Ansonia, CT a shot. 6+ hours from you, but after you hear his deal you can decide if it's worth the extra 8 hours round trip compared to the deal you can get from stores in the 2.5 hour radius. He did a group buy that expired, but he was already giving a much better quote compared to stores in my area (NJ/NYC) even before his group buy offer.

Of course, as you mentioned in another thread you plan to keep the Jeep for a while, I wouldn't sweat getting the absolute best deal in the nation... but an e-mail/call to him doesn't cost a lot to be able to compare to a more local store.

-Spaghettipie

OP
OP

DaveL

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ok, he doesn't meet that requirement... but if you're willing to make a day of it give Mark at [email protected] Fitzpatrick's in Ansonia, CT a shot. 6+ hours from you, but after you hear his deal you can decide if it's worth the extra 8 hours round trip compared to the deal you can get from stores in the 2.5 hour radius. He did a group buy that expired, but he was already giving a much better quote compared to stores in my area (NJ/NYC) even before his group buy offer.

Of course, as you mentioned in another thread you plan to keep the Jeep for a while, I wouldn't sweat getting the absolute best deal in the nation... but an e-mail/call to him doesn't cost a lot to be able to compare to a more local store.

-Spaghettipie

I've been in contact with Mark and I like him. We are close on a deal but not close enough for me to make the travel. I'm very busy right now at my business and can't afford that much time away. For me to do the deal with him, he would need to deliver the car to me or make it really smoking. I know many dealers have retired guys to deliver cars and those guys love to take the ride.

What's crazy to me is dealers can make this deal work based on many forum examples. Some are willing, some are not. So it's just a matter of finding who is willing.

I hate the entire process - I wish cars were a fixed price that all pay. The negotiations are just annoying.

Sponsored

OP
OP

DaveL

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Very helpful- thank you.

wcjeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
YJ with stuff. JL 2dr Sport
You might be able to arrange transportation through the dealership or a hotshotter.

higbyz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sahara mojito 2.0 - 2020 Sahara Bikini 2.0
50k for a Sahara?? What are you getting in that thing? I have a 2020MY Rubicon with almost all add-ons (No steel bumper) and it came to 50k MSRP also.
Our Sahara sticker was 52k. 4cyl..2 tops..nav ..alpine sound system..led lights,winter package,blah blah blah

ODDs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hella Yella Sahara
They can go to upper 50's with all options ticked.

Heck, selecting just two options - automatic and power top, and you're starting at $46k. And of course, there's a lot of other tempting options to tick beyond that.

Sponsored

OP
OP

DaveL

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

-Spaghettipie
I've been in contact with Mark and I like him. We are close on a deal but not close enough for me to make the travel. I'm very busy right now at my business and can't afford that much time away. For me to do the deal with him, he would need to deliver the car to me or make it really smoking. I know many dealers have retired guys to deliver cars and those guys love to take the ride.

What's crazy to me is dealers can make this deal work based on many forum examples. Some are willing, some are not. So it's just a matter of finding who is willing.

I hate the entire process - I wish cars were a fixed price that all pay. The negotiations are just annoying.
*****UPDATE******

Just placed my order with Mark. We worked out a good deal. I'd encourage people to contact him. Thus far he's been a no BS guy. ;)

motor12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
Occupation
retired
It's always a good deal when both parties walk away happy. Enjoy your new jeep..
Sponsored