Looking to "Learn to Jeep" - Ventura County

EndiSky

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius C (seriously)
Been wanting a Wrangler for ages, finally jumped all in with a new JLUR last weekend. I'm not trying to let my pride get in the way, I don't know how to use it the way it's meant to be used. Looking for where to start, who to talk to, and where to go. Any input would be greatly appreciated!
Sponsored

TCogs1

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
cj6

ResqFE

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited
I am new as well and have been tagging along with local Jeep club. Probably going to join them.

Fonzilla85

First Name
Fonz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon Unlimited
Occupation
Lawman
Been wanting a Wrangler for ages, finally jumped all in with a new JLUR last weekend. I'm not trying to let my pride get in the way, I don't know how to use it the way it's meant to be used. Looking for where to start, who to talk to, and where to go. Any input would be greatly appreciated!

I’m new to the off road World as well. I’ve been heading to an off road practice area to learn and gain experience. I’ll be going up to Hungry Valley in a few weeks to test out the dynatrac suspension. If you are interested you are welcome to come along. They have a great training section for first time off roaders that will help you learn, and get a feel for your Jeeps capabilities.

TCogs1

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
cj6
I’m new to the off road World as well. I’ve been heading to an off road practice area to learn and gain experience. I’ll be going up to Hungry Valley in a few weeks to test out the dynatrac suspension. If you are interested you are welcome to come along. They have a great training section for first time off roaders that will help you learn, and get a feel for your Jeeps capabilities.

If you don't mind.. can you share the date your thinking about going to HV and may us locals can meet you that day..

I just came back from grass valley winter fun fest and it was a blast... snow was 2-6'.. views were breath taking... makes me think I should have got 40's :)

TCogs1

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
cj6
going to Fresno - hungry valley to play in snow this afternoon... Any interest?
Sponsored