• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

California Looking To Buy 5 Rubicon BFGoodrich 285/75R17

seahawks189

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL 2 door Willys
As the post states looking to buy a set of 5 tires from someone getting rid of. Prefer the 33 in bf goodrich AT. Located in Socal
Sponsored

SoCal

First Name
MARK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, 981 Porsche Cayman S, BMW F32, Lexus is250
As the post states looking to buy a set of 5 tires from someone getting rid of. Prefer the 33 in bf goodrich AT. Located in Socal

Picking up brand new JLUR this weekend and will probably be selling wheels and tires as soon as I get back with it....

OP
OP

seahawks189

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL 2 door Willys
Picking up brand new JLUR this weekend and will probably be selling wheels and tires as soon as I get back with it....
/Only looking for the tires as I really like my willys wheels. Any chance youd be willing to accomodate?

SoCal

First Name
MARK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, 981 Porsche Cayman S, BMW F32, Lexus is250

CaliforniaWheelin'

First Name
Sullivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Wrangler JK
My rubicon should be delivered around May 20. I’ve been contemplating going with 35”s almost immediately. Do you have a price in mind?

Sponsored

Reneli

First Name
Rene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL 2D
Did you buy your tires? I have some with 12k miles gonna switch out to toyo’s

bajanut

First Name
Hector
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL
285 -75-? 17 rubicon doesn't come stock with those it comes with 285/70 R17

285/75R17 are 34" (33.8") tires hard to come

Mase1981

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep rubicon jlu
I have 33 bf Goodrich KO2 with like 30 miles on each minus the spare. Spare is brand new total of 5 tires I have. Willing to let it go for $800 im in northridge area.

shum2007

First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tacoma
I have 33 bf Goodrich KO2 with like 30 miles on each minus the spare. Spare is brand new total of 5 tires I have. Willing to let it go for $800 im in northridge area.
Still have the tires?
Sponsored