First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 wrangler Recon unlimited
Vehicle Showcase
Hello all,

So many wheels to choose from, I am always perplexed.
I have been see sawing between wheels for 6 months now and I have decided to go with this one.
Are there any companies that sell the whole package . 4 or 5 wheels with tires mounted and balanced.

I am looking for the BF Goodrich 315 / 70 17 with the softer compound.
one more question..what should offset be if I want little or no tire sticking out past fender overhang.
Its a 2020 Rubicon Recon.

Thanks in advance for any recommendation.
Jeep Wrangler JL Looking for this wheel style with Tires mounted truck-wheels-rims-black-rhino-armory-8-lug-gunblack-std-or

Black Rhino 1795ARY-85127G71 Armory Wheel 17x9.5
Sponsored

Yogi

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
GM, P.Log, CITT, 310T
Try Extreme Terrain

Spearmin

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Hello all,

I have been see sawing between wheels for 6 months now and I have decided to go with this one.
Are there any companies that sell the whole package . 4 or 5 wheels with tires mounted and balanced.

one more question..what should offset be if I want little or no tire sticking out past fender overhang.

Jeep Wrangler JL Looking for this wheel style with Tires mounted truck-wheels-rims-black-rhino-armory-8-lug-gunblack-std-or

Continue to think long and hard about the offset and tire size before blowing your load. I also didn't want anything sticking out, for fear of it looking too adolescent. However, I finally went with a -6 offset and 35s and the setup and stance is perfect. I have seen other jeep where the tires are the same size but more tucked under and it detracts to the presence in my opinion. Mine stick out about 1" past the fender, and that is perfect.

OP
OP
msdesignltd

msdesignltd

First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
If anyone has a pic of an all white JL with this wheel..I would appreciate the post!

OP
OP
msdesignltd

msdesignltd

First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Continue to think long and hard about the offset and tire size before blowing your load. I also didn't want anything sticking out, for fear of it looking too adolescent. However, I finally went with a -6 offset and 35s and the setup and stance is perfect. I have seen other jeep where the tires are the same size but more tucked under and it detracts to the presence in my opinion. Mine stick out about 1" past the fender, and that is perfect.
If the armory wheel is not available with this negative offset..I am out.

You have my exact sentiment on the offset issue..Can you post a pic of your stance?
Thanks

Sponsored

JL GOAT

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLR
*** Black Rhino Arsenals close to Armory you posted.

Arterius2

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 2.0L
looks like a really heavy wheel. How do you check your rotors with this installed?

Sponsored

Howardlv22

First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU EcoDiesel
Hello all,

Jeep Wrangler JL Looking for this wheel style with Tires mounted Screenshot_20210301-140921

This is my 2021 "DIESELCON" with the black rhino arsenal wheels and 37" Milestar Patagonia. I found it cheaper to find the best deal for each separate. Most companies won't discount both
Jeep Wrangler JL Looking for this wheel style with Tires mounted 63E80BE0-DE46-47DD-9AD3-7E18195AD2CD.JPEG
Jeep Wrangler JL Looking for this wheel style with Tires mounted 63E80BE0-DE46-47DD-9AD3-7E18195AD2CD.JPEG
products

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Hello all,

Discount Tire Direct offers complete packages mounted and balanced before getting shipped out to you. Or, if you have a location near you, you could visit them in person. They have stores in most states. They also offer the lowest pricing, or will price match.

OP
OP
msdesignltd

msdesignltd

First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
looks like a really heavy wheel. How do you check your rotors with this installed?
I am sure the weight is not a factor , however the heavy solid look is what I seek..
What is it you check on rotor that you need to see it..

FLjeeper

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon JLU
I found discount tire has a pretty competitively priced Black Rhino package that I am going with as soon as my Jeep is delivered. Good luck!

OP
OP
msdesignltd

msdesignltd

First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Discount tire is not showing armory or bf good KO2