Looking for some JL's to take some pics of

Notrod13

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1931 ford model A 2018 chevy silverado z71 1947 chevy 1961chevy brookwood
Hi y'all , I'm new to the board and am probably pooching this in some way with a moderator, but Im looking for some JL's to shoot for publications online and in print. Looking for any from stock wish to wild . all that needs to be is to be in California (preferably so cal) and on Nitto tires. If you DM me id be stoked or just email me . ill be back on here daily looking to see if theres a response. Cheers and happy trails.

Tim

[email protected]
Sponsored

sost1sg

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR; 2015 SRT Grand Cherokee
Hi y'all , I'm new to the board and am probably pooching this in some way with a moderator, but Im looking for some JL's to shoot for publications online and in print. Looking for any from stock wish to wild . all that needs to be is to be in California (preferably so cal) and on Nitto tires. If you DM me id be stoked or just email me . ill be back on here daily looking to see if theres a response. Cheers and happy trails.

Tim

[email protected]
Your website and photography work is awesome. Great opportunity for some Cali owners! good luck

Broccoli2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL, 2011 JK 1946CJ2-A
Your website and photography work is awesome. Great opportunity for some Cali owners! good luck
Hey Tim,
You say they have to be on Nitto tires. Is this add work for Nitto? Are the tires being provided? What is the rate?

Thanks

Sponsored

MarkL

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4 door rubicon Fire cracker Red Ford F-350 4x4
No Nitro tires but if you need a JL Rubicon (firecracker red) let me know!

OP
OP

Notrod13

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1931 ford model A 2018 chevy silverado z71 1947 chevy 1961chevy brookwood
Hey Tim,
You say they have to be on Nitto tires. Is this add work for Nitto? Are the tires being provided? What is the rate?

Thanks

No ad work but working on some articles for the online and print version of drivingline.com

No tires are being provided just getting some rad shots and peoples stories about their JL's you know fun stuff.

Sponsored