• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Georgia Looking for Rubicon JL take offs in Georgia

BigDawg19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Anyone selling Rubicon JL take offs in Georgia or close by let me know please.
Sponsored

LowCountry

First Name
allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Billet Sport
check out Fortec4x4, they sometimes have Rubi takeoff stuff from Jeeps theyve upgraded, I happened across one of their ebay listings last year and purchased a takeoff suspension from them and they were real nice guys, good prices

OP
OP

BigDawg19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport
check out Fortec4x4, they sometimes have Rubi takeoff stuff from Jeeps theyve upgraded, I happened across one of their ebay listings last ye
check out Fortec4x4, they sometimes have Rubi takeoff stuff from Jeeps theyve upgraded, I happened across one of their ebay listings last year and purchased a takeoff suspension from them and they were real nice guys, good prices
Thanks. I will give them a call.
ar and purchased a takeoff suspension from them and they were real nice guys, good prices

jaydub

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes C63AMG, Wrangler JL
I'm in Atlanta (Druid Hills/Emory) and have some Rubicon rock rails. If you want them, you can have them for $30.

I also have the stock suspension and control arms. I had the Mopar lift put on before I took delivery, so they are basically unused.

OP
OP

BigDawg19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport
I'm in Atlanta (Druid Hills/Emory) and have some Rubicon rock rails. If you want them, you can have them for $30.

I also have the stock suspension and control arms. I had the Mopar lift put on before I took delivery, so they are basically unused.
Hi Jaydbu, Thanks for the offer but I have smaller children and need steps.

Sponsored

Cnegron34

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jl 2008 jkur
Hi Jaydbu, Thanks for the offer but I have smaller children and need steps.

Do you still have the rock rails? I'm in central Florida, but my girlfriend is driving up to acworth next week and could pick them up

jaydub

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes C63AMG, Wrangler JL
Do you still have the rock rails? I'm in central Florida, but my girlfriend is driving up to acworth next week and could pick them up
Yes, I've still got them!

Reaper

First Name
Andy Powell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep jl rubicon
got a Rubi Take off front bumper tow hooks and fogs forsale in florida

Sponsored

Smokie

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon Mojito!
Occupation
Retired, part-time bartender
I’ve got a set of 5 upgraded Rubicon wheels with TPMS sensors and stock BFG 33’s with raised white letters outward.
4 wheels have 24,000 miles on them and spare has ZERO miles.
I’m located in the Smoky Mountains of western NC.........could be pretty close to you depending on where you are in Georgia.
$750

C2EC1BA3-198F-48E9-87F6-ED7C26AFEF6F.jpeg

Culbyjack

First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 rubicon
I have a set of rubicon wheels and tires sitting in the garage. Less than 1k miles on them. Put a lift and 37’s on. Peachtree city Georgia.

OP
OP

BigDawg19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Thanks for the offer. I found a set.
Sponsored