rs680

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Hello i an wanting to buy Roam Side steps for My JLUR. Can i buy them in Canada or do i have to order them from the US.
Anyone Know what is the best way to get them.

Thanks

IMG_0112.JPG
Sponsored

ResponsibleAdult

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, Rubicon, Mojito
I gave up on Roam. Couldn’t get the company to email me back, tried multiple times, etc.

I eventually gave up and went with Iron Cross steps. They have distribution here, and are great to contact.

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
I gave up on Roam. Couldn’t get the company to email me back, tried multiple times, etc.

I eventually gave up and went with Iron Cross steps. They have distribution here, and are great to contact.
I did the same thing with the rear bumper/tire carrier. ROAM had no information on when they would have them in stock. I was put on their list. Waited a couple months with no word.

I ended up ordering the Iron Cross one. Received it within a few days. The only downside is that you have to buy their camera bracket separately. They originally told me it was included.

maxjlu

First Name
fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep jl

Saw this red JL on ig!

jloverland.jpg

Sponsored