Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara Unlimited North Edition
Occupation
Lineman
Vehicle Showcase
Jeep Wrangler JL Looking for pigtails. Park assist retrofit F01156E0-8C24-4B9D-BAA3-CED96863767C

Looking to make my own rear park sense cables. Just need the Pigtails of the left and center. Can anyone direct me to these. I’ll also need a star connector. But I believe I can find that one easily
Sponsored

OP
OP
FireAnt21

FireAnt21

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Lineman
Vehicle Showcase

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
Try these. They are like 4,500 calories but are delicious!

Jeep Wrangler JL Looking for pigtails. Park assist retrofit 1674140514806

OP
OP
FireAnt21

FireAnt21

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Lineman
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

yokramer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 JLR, '13 Juke Nismo, '88 10th Anny RX7
Unfortunately nothing there works for me.
You can take pictures of the ones you need and email or chat with them. They are pretty good at coming up with solutions or can point you in the right direction. I run the parts department at a collision shop and they are a life saver for these things. Pigtails and connectors are super hard to come by as most OEMs dont want you messing around with it.

The other option is look for an LKQ near you, they may be willing to sell the harness/sections you need, or find one in a pull-a-part and cut them yourself.

JeepinJason33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2021 GCL, 1997 TJ, 1983 Chief FSJ
Clubs

I would check the local junk yard to see if you can find the other side. LKQ is another place to check as I have not seen a bunch of JL's at the yards yet. I keep looking though! Around here we have several junk yards but there are guys there that work it full time taking all the good stuff off and selling it on eBay.

OP
OP
FireAnt21

FireAnt21

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Lineman
Vehicle Showcase
I would check the local junk yard to see if you can find the other side. LKQ is another place to check as I have not seen a bunch of JL's at the yards yet. I keep looking though! Around here we have several junk yards but there are guys there that work it full time taking all the good stuff off and selling it on eBay.
That was my first thought but the yard around here sucks. Pretty dry here in Wisconsin for that. Maybe if I go over to Milwaukee

The Fixer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito! JLS, 2018 Firecracker JLUSS
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Teacher
If you search the FSM you might be able to find who the original supplier is for the connector, and then order from Mouser Electronics.

For example, I retrofitted JL headlights into my son's KJ, and after some sleuthing I found I needed Molex connectors. I searched the mouser.com website and turned up the correct connectors, along with the gray pin blocks for the unused pinouts so it looks like a factory install.

rhill2901

First Name
Nobody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Looking to make my own rear park sense cables. Just need the Pigtails of the left and center. Can anyone direct me to these. I’ll also need a star connector. But I believe I can find that one easily
I got mine from mouser.com. The only one they don't have is the gray one, which goes to the rear bumper sensors. I have a gray one I'll sell you, $5 shipped to you. I bought it from a seller on ebay and minimum order is qty 5. The front one is blue, and the power/can connection connector is black. The pins for all 3 are available on mouser. Total costs for all connectors and their pins is around $20. The connectors for the sensors is 84 cents a piece from aliexpress and they give you the pins also. I ordered 20 and they will be arriving in a week. I don't need 20, but I can sell you 10 if your interested. so $10 will cover those and the gray connector. I don't have enough pins to sell you for the gray connector, but the pins for all 3 connectors to the module are identical. If you have alldata, just query the connector view, and it will give you the part number for all 3 and the pins. I just used .5mm wire which is pretty much all the wiring except the power, and there I used .75mm.

C1 connector (black) mopar part# 7283-9052-30 mouser part # 272-7283905230
c1 connector runs to the back bumper sensors.
C2 connector (gray) mopart part# 7283-9029-40 mouser part # 272-7283902940 c2 connector out of stock at mouser.
C3 connector (blue) mopar part# 7283-9068-90 mouser part # 272-7283906890
c3 connector runs to the front bumper if you wish to have front park assist.

I really don't want to give you part number for the pins, since it is based primarily on wire size you intend to use. if you go to mouser, use the mouser part numbers above to get to the connector and then view the datasheet for that connector to get the required pins. Good luck.

One question I have for those in the know, will park assist work on a manual transmission car?

Last edited:
OP
OP
FireAnt21

FireAnt21

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Lineman
Vehicle Showcase
I got mine from mouser.com. The only one they don't have is the gray one, which goes to the rear bumper sensors. I have a gray one I'll sell you, $5 shipped to you. I bought it from a seller on ebay and minimum order is qty 5. The front one is blue, and the power/can connection connector is black. The pins for all 3 are available on mouser. Total costs for all connectors is around $20. The connectors for the sensors is 84 cents a piece from aliexpress and they give you the pins also. I ordered 20 and they will be arriving in a week. I don't need 20, but I can sell you 10 if your interested. so $10 will cover those and the gray connector. I don't have enough pins to sell you for the gray connector, but the pins for all 3 connectors to the module are identical. If you have alldata, just query the connector view, and it will give you the part number for all 3 and the pins. I just used .5mm wire which is pretty much all the wiring except the power, and there I used .75mm.
thanks got it done a while ago.
Sponsored