Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Project Manager
I have several questions for u. First I love those mopar wheels!!! I was looking at them and noticed they have an offset. Does that matter when adding 35’s or 37’s?

if I’m ordering from the factory can I spec those wheels on it? If not do guys sell there stock wheels and tires and then put the Mopar ones on?

I love the way the 37’s look vs the 35’s but I feel like the 35’s would probably be better for a dd. Any thoughts? Also I’m wondering with the mopar 2 inch lift and 37’s how high will the Jeep sit? I’m6’4” and want to be able to get in without having to jump lol.
You didn't ask me, but I'm replying.

I have just added a 2.5in AEV lift that is yielding about the same height differences as the Mopar lift. I also put on 37s yesterday, and I'm 6ft3.

35s or 37s are fine for a DD. I was more concerned with noise, so I stuck with the BFG TAKO2 all terrain. No noise on pavement. Muds will be loud. Period.

Someone will buy anything you have on your jeep, that is an option, or upgrade from a lower model. I've now sold every piece I've taken off, except the stock suspension, and I'm just waiting on a guy at this point.

As far as height goes, it feel like I'm getting in a big 3/4 ton pick up. Before I felt like I was getting in a car.

Rubicon has the upgraded brakes, so that's great, but stopping with 37 is definitely different than 33s.

It's perfect for me. Hope you find the same.
Sponsored

BCalvin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Willys JLU, 1996 Porsche 993, 2007 Hummer H3
I agree with BullMoose, go with 37's if you have Dana 44's front and rear.
I'm running 35's right now because i don't have a dana 44 in the front (yet).

I had to order the wheels from a Mopar dealer and send the rings to a body shop as they come silver. I love them, these wheels are why I got Firecracker red. They can be used as bead lockers or like normal wheels. If you want to use them as bead lockers you will need to buy an additional ring kit from Mopar.

OP
OP

ChadTx

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looking to order 2021 Wrangler Rubicon 2 door
I agree with BullMoose, go with 37's if you have Dana 44's front and rear.
I'm running 35's right now because i don't have a dana 44 in the front (yet).

I had to order the wheels from a Mopar dealer and send the rings to a body shop as they come silver. I love them, these wheels are why I got Firecracker red. They can be used as bead lockers or like normal wheels. If you want to use them as bead lockers you will need to buy an additional ring kit from Mopar.
Will the 2021 rubicons have Dana 44’s?

BullMoose1776

First Name
Bull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Project Manager
Will the 2021 rubicons have Dana 44’s?
I think that's a safe bet. They won't step up to Dana 60s, and they won't go down, as the new 44 they use was (I believe) just re-designed by Dana for the JL.

Notorious

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ Sahara
I’m 6’4” and want to be able to get in without having to jump lol.
I’m 6’3” and have the mopar lift on mine with 35”s. It’s a good four inches taller than stock.

The dealer had a Rubi with 37’s and the same lift. It’s a little jump in and pull up to get in without stepping on the rock rails. With the mopar rock rails (see picture), it’s not an issue.

Jeep Wrangler JL Looking for pictures of 2 specific jeeps before making my decision 097428C9-2E14-49E0-A30A-33CC0D4D26FA

Sponsored

OP
OP

ChadTx

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looking to order 2021 Wrangler Rubicon 2 door
I’m 6’3” and have the mopar lift on mine with 35”s. It’s a good four inches taller than stock.

The dealer had a Rubi with 37’s and the same lift. It’s a little jump in and pull up to get in without stepping on the rock rails. With the mopar rock rails (see picture), it’s not an issue.

Jeep Wrangler JL Looking for pictures of 2 specific jeeps before making my decision 097428C9-2E14-49E0-A30A-33CC0D4D26FA
Do u like ur lift and the 35’s?

BullMoose1776

First Name
Bull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Project Manager

Are those metal cloak fenders?

Bardog

First Name
Bardog
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bardog.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sport S Granite
Occupation
Restaurateur
This is a confusing last set of posts...! :headbang:

Is that white Rubi in the photos above the one with 37's or is that Notorious' Jeep on 35's? :CWL:
Sponsored