Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Project Manager
Your other thread may have every single 2dr on this site represented. Not kidding. There's a crap-ton of pics over there.

Order a Rubicon, drive it stock for 5,000 miles. Plan you build, and make changes throughout that 5,000 miles.

Don't bother with a standard, get an automatic. Don't be a hero. That commute will SUCK with a 6speed. And nobody will want it in 2 years when you sell it because there's no room inside and you want an Unlimited.

Forget that Mopar lift. If you're worried about the warranty, then wait to lift it.

Red is awesome, but get StingGray and add Red Accents. It's what I did, and I make great decisions.

You're in Central Texas, go to DeMontrond in Conroe for the best deal. Ask for Neil.
Sponsored

jdubya421

First Name
Jakob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon 2-Door MT V6
Build Thread
Link
Your other thread may have every single 2dr on this site represented. Not kidding. There's a crap-ton of pics over there.

Order a Rubicon, drive it stock for 5,000 miles. Plan you build, and make changes throughout that 5,000 miles.

Don't bother with a standard, get an automatic. Don't be a hero. That commute will SUCK with a 6speed. And nobody will want it in 2 years when you sell it because there's no room inside and you want an Unlimited.

Forget that Mopar lift. If you're worried about the warranty, then wait to lift it.

Red is awesome, but get StingGray and add Red Accents. It's what I did, and I make great decisions.

You're in Central Texas, go to DeMontrond in Conroe for the best deal. Ask for Neil.
There is nothing "sucky" about a commute in the 6 speed. The clutch feels like a feather.

BullMoose1776

First Name
Bull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Project Manager
There is nothing "sucky" about a commute in the 6 speed. The clutch feels like a feather.
Fair. I have an auto trans so I don't know.

OP's profile says "Central Texas" which I took to mean "Austin".

You couldn't pay me enough to try and get around that place with a stick shift. That's all I meant.

Sponsored

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase

Some people just need to learn the hard way, before setting the light. I've always found myself to be the step-ahead-the-rest type of guy.
Jeep Wrangler JL Looking for pictures of 2 specific jeeps before making my decision 20200613_202820

Jeep Wrangler JL Looking for pictures of 2 specific jeeps before making my decision 1590836542370

4x GPCA pro grab handles with optional red aluminum handles are due for delivery by end of day tomorrow. I'll install them before tucking her in tomorrow night. That'll be my last touch of interior red.

JPAloha

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon 2 door, 2022 JL Rubicon 4xE
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Accredited Financial Planner
Vehicle Showcase
Late to the party and with the ”wrong” (read best) color but Mopar 2” lift, 35’s and a Rubicon with stock (non-optional) wheels.

1B69CD10-C24A-4D2B-BAED-2DD41F3BDAD9.jpeg

6B7F9479-0AC2-4D4E-BABD-E55F7165C1BB.jpeg

472C2D87-A044-497F-9B18-50A2D7676939.jpeg

OP
OP

ChadTx

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looking to order 2021 Wrangler Rubicon 2 door
Late to the party and with the ”wrong” (read best) color but Mopar 2” lift, 35’s and a Rubicon with stock (non-optional) wheels.

Jeep Wrangler JL Looking for pictures of 2 specific jeeps before making my decision 472C2D87-A044-497F-9B18-50A2D7676939

Jeep Wrangler JL Looking for pictures of 2 specific jeeps before making my decision 472C2D87-A044-497F-9B18-50A2D7676939

Love the bottom one! If u get the 2 inch Mopar lift when I order it will get the lift be put on at the factory or dealer?

JPAloha

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon 2 door, 2022 JL Rubicon 4xE
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Accredited Financial Planner
Vehicle Showcase
Love the bottom one! If u get the 2 inch Mopar lift when I order it will get the lift be put on at the factory or dealer?
Thanks - the lift and tires were put in by the dealership. I don’t think you can add the lift at the factory.

Sponsored

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks - the lift and tires were put in by the dealership. I don’t think you can add the lift at the factory.
Correct, the factory won't install lifts and larger tires, even if they are Mopar parts. The dealer will handle that, and would be factored into purchase negotiations.

Great looking Bikini Rubi!

OP
OP

ChadTx

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Test drove a couple rubicons last weekend. Going with the automatic, 2.0 turbo, silver billet with premium black soft top, and still deciding if I should do the lift right away or wait. If u do the Mopar lift when u first get it supposedly it is covered under ur warranty. If u wait then it is a 2 year warranty .

BCalvin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Willys JLU, 1996 Porsche 993, 2007 Hummer H3
Skip the middle man and go right to 37’s.
These aren’t stock wheels but they are mopar. Oh, ocean blue is the only color. :devil::devil::devil:
Jeep Wrangler JL Looking for pictures of 2 specific jeeps before making my decision 0311201229_HDR
That ocean blue is amazing, but...
I know a guy that knows a guy that works on the assembly line.
He said firecracker red Jeeps are built better and have more horse power.

OP
OP

ChadTx

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That ocean blue is amazing, but...
I know a guy that knows a guy that works on the assembly line.
He said firecracker red Jeeps are built better and have more horse power.
I have several questions for u. First I love those mopar wheels!!! I was looking at them and noticed they have an offset. Does that matter when adding 35’s or 37’s?

if I’m ordering from the factory can I spec those wheels on it? If not do guys sell there stock wheels and tires and then put the Mopar ones on?

I love the way the 37’s look vs the 35’s but I feel like the 35’s would probably be better for a dd. Any thoughts? Also I’m wondering with the mopar 2 inch lift and 37’s how high will the Jeep sit? I’m6’4” and want to be able to get in without having to jump lol.
Sponsored