Looking for pictures of 2 specific jeeps before making my decision

ChadTx

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looking to order 2021 Wrangler Rubicon 2 door
I’m narrowing down what I’ll be ordering on my next wrangler. This forum has been a huge help. I’ve just about got my mind made up on everything except one last thing. Does anyone have any pictures of a 2 Door Rubicon with the 2 inch Mopar lift on 35’s On stock wheels in FireCracker Red and in the Silver Billet? I’ve looked and looked and it’s super difficult to find 2 door rubicons with this set up in those colors. I greatly appreciate this forum!!
Sponsored

AirportDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUXR, 2018 GC Trailhawk Hemi
Occupation
Aeronautics Professional
I know you asked for Firecracker or Billet, but if it helps at all, here's my Granite Crystal two door with 35's on the stock (optional black) wheels and the Mopar 2" lift. Hope this might be somewhat helpful to at least give you a flavor of the overall stance/look. I think either the red or the silver would look awesome- good luck!

Jeep Wrangler JL Looking for pictures of 2 specific jeeps before making my decision IMG_7563

Jeep Wrangler JL Looking for pictures of 2 specific jeeps before making my decision 3F4A4240

Notorious

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ Sahara
I’ve looked and looked and it’s super difficult to find 2 door rubicons with this set up in those colors. I greatly appreciate this forum!!
I posted on your other thread a shit ton of pictures but got no response from you. :swear:

Cazadores

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 JK, 2017 JKU Sahara, 2020 Firecracker Willys,
I know you asked for Firecracker or Billet, but if it helps at all, here's my Granite Crystal two door with 35's on the stock (optional black) wheels and the Mopar 2" lift. Hope this might be somewhat helpful to at least give you a flavor of the overall stance/look. I think either the red or the silver would look awesome- good luck!

Jeep Wrangler JL Looking for pictures of 2 specific jeeps before making my decision 3F4A4240

I really like that look. Geez, I was convinced I was good without the lift.....thanks a lot...... ;)

OP
OP

ChadTx

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

I really like that color as well and love the stance of ur Jeep

Sponsored

Notorious

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ Sahara
Wasn’t one on 37’s and the others sports?
Yes. Close enough to a Rubi.

Yes the axles lack two inches in width. Yes the hood doesn’t have the vents. Yes the high line fenders are missing.

And yes it doesn’t have the badging either. Or the heavy duty axles.

But the mopar lift with 35’s, debadged makes them all look the same.

Teach, I was hoping to get an A for effort but it looks like I got an F for fuck you! :CWL:

Kudos bud!:like:

OP
OP

ChadTx

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I

Yes the axles lack two inches in width. Yes the hood doesn’t have the vents. Yes the high line fenders are missing.

Teach, I was hoping to get an A for effort but it looks like I got an F for fuck you! :CWL:

appreciate the effort!

limeade

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase

Jeep Wrangler JL Looking for pictures of 2 specific jeeps before making my decision trophy

Sponsored

BullMoose1776

First Name
Bull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Project Manager
I love threads like this. "I need to see a 2019, not an 18, and not a 20, in Firecracker Red, but with a Beige, wrap. A Sahara, on 37s, but only BFGs, with these 1 off custom foose wheels I am asking him to make for me. Aftermarket Soft top, Smittybilt winch with rockhard bumpers and a roof rack. Whadda ya got? :CWL:

I have to make my decision tonight. Six months later...guy buys a Sport. In Orange.

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
Skip the middle man and go right to 37’s.
These aren’t stock wheels but they are mopar. Oh, ocean blue is the only color. :devil::devil::devil:
Jeep Wrangler JL Looking for pictures of 2 specific jeeps before making my decision DEEA96CB-6F3E-4B7B-BF6D-5B31691E8F9B
Sponsored