OP

Rubi2876

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Unlimited Rubicon
These are the kind of threads I like to see. I'm kind of new here and have yet to create a build page. But I'm running a modest 2" Rancho lift with almost 35's for my weekend overlanding activities. Liking the combo so far. Feels just right for what I do. Here are a few pics. More can be seen on my Instagram page in the sig.

IMG_9126.JPG
IMG_9494.jpg
IMG_9190.jpg
thats awesome!!!
Sponsored

OP
OP

Rubi2876

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Unlimited Rubicon
These are the kind of threads I like to see. I'm kind of new here and have yet to create a build page. But I'm running a modest 2" Rancho lift with almost 35's for my weekend overlanding activities. Liking the combo so far. Feels just right for what I do. Here are a few pics. More can be seen on my Instagram page in the sig.

IMG_9126.JPG
IMG_9494.jpg
IMG_9190.jpg
How much does the tent weigh? and...is it hard to take off and on? The only problem with a tent is that my rig is my daily driver...going to work with a tent on top would be kind of weird...plus the gas mileage. They are soo cool though.

baggio16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubicon
Here's mine. It's been good fun so far. I did the Maximus 3 Rack and some other mods. Planning on adding a 2" AEV lift and 35's later this summer. About to install the Goose Gear platforms inside. I do have a write up exactly what I did in the builds section.

I'm taking it to Colorado next weekend and a couple weeks in Utah later in the summer.

IMG_0373.jpeg
IMG_0638.jpeg
IMG_0745.jpeg

LunchBoxFab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
i'm more of a trailer guy, but there is a GREAT vehicle build on instagram called the #ADR (adventure dream rig) its jk based but its most everything we would need to live out of the vehicle for an extended period of time. check out @thejeepcalledyeti and his tag #ADR

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
I pack these for camping now. They pack small and take only a few seconds to fill with air. You can sit on them, float on them or sleep on them. they are very versatile and then you don't need a chair, an air mattress or a lake floaty.......

ORSEN Inflatable Lounger Portable Hammock Air Sofa with Water Proof,Anti-Air Leaking Design,Ideal Inflatable Couch and Beach Chair

61dS5HyaQ2L._SX466_.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/ORSEN-Inflat...&qid=1559132045&s=gateway&sr=8-57-spons&psc=1

Sponsored

GPsGeeps

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon, 2015 WK2 Overland
Vehicle Showcase
How much does the tent weigh? and...is it hard to take off and on? The only problem with a tent is that my rig is my daily driver...going to work with a tent on top would be kind of weird...plus the gas mileage. They are soo cool though.
It weighs 130lbs. But it's not all that hard to take off and put on. I do it solo using 2x4's to slide it up and down. I don't have any photos of them with the JL. But here's one of our WK2 that shows the 2x4's.

IMG_2210.jpg

OP
OP

Rubi2876

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Unlimited Rubicon
Here's mine. It's been good fun so far. I did the Maximus 3 Rack and some other mods. Planning on adding a 2" AEV lift and 35's later this summer. About to install the Goose Gear platforms inside. I do have a write up exactly what I did in the builds section.

I'm taking it to Colorado next weekend and a couple weeks in Utah later in the summer.

IMG_0373.jpeg
IMG_0638.jpeg
IMG_0745.jpeg
thats awesome! Thanks for the inspiration. It have the goose gear on my list.

PavementWarrior

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2 door JL
I pack these for camping now. They pack small and take only a few seconds to fill with air. You can sit on them, float on them or sleep on them. they are very versatile and then you don't need a chair, an air mattress or a lake floaty.......

ORSEN Inflatable Lounger Portable Hammock Air Sofa with Water Proof,Anti-Air Leaking Design,Ideal Inflatable Couch and Beach Chair

61dS5HyaQ2L._SX466_.jpg
In my case its a 13 second toy for my Boxers :O

AZ Hella

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Looking to revive this thread. Anyone have anything new to contribute?
Sponsored