Sponsored

Looking for ordering advice on Steel Bumpers and Mopar Grab handles

CharlieVictor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper, 4XE, Tacoma
I'm getting ready to order a new 4xe, and looking for input from those who know. I'm considering the Steel Bumpers and the Mopar Grab Handles. If you have either of these, would you get it again? Any other thoughts about them?
Sponsored

Sparky1352

First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon Recon
I have the steel bumpers and have zero complaints. Would recommend.

As for the grab handles, I’m not a fan. For that price point ($45ish), I like these much better. GPCA Grab Handles. The pen pouch and pen with integrated window punch as well as the color options for the handles are nice touches. More value than the Mopar handles IMO.

Antonio

First Name
Antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon diesel
In my opinion the mopar steel bumper is a nice upgrade, the rear could use some improvement, ultimately it come down to one thing, do you have something of an aftermarket bumper that is extremely nicer and fits your need more then the mopar factory one? If so you’d gonna want to save that cash to then do the upgrade yourself, but if not then I would go mopar!

Jtaugner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JLURD / 03 Cobra
Build Thread
Link
I didn't see the value in the factory steel bumpers..
Aftermarket are typically cheaper, stronger and have more options to them. Of course it depends on brand.

$1850 + $300-400 for a winch mount for factory setup or I can spend $1200-1300 on a Motobilt setup and support a quasi-local shop. I also personally like the look way better.
Sponsored