Sponsored

Looking for Ocala / Central FL area JL Owner's help!

GatorMBA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara JLU
I recently swapped from a hard top to a myTop convertible soft top and I'm trying to sell the custom cargo cover that I built for when I had the hard top off. The problem is... I'm a dope and never took pictures of the inside of the cargo area. The myTop machinery prevents me from re-installing it and taking those pictures now.

I really want to show a potential buyer pictures of how well the cover fits the JL interior, covers behind the back seats, and how easy it is to take on/off with the hand knob system I put in it.

Sooooo... I'm looking for a JL owner in the Ocala / Central FL area -- or maybe someone passing through on their way to do the Ocala National Forest trails -- who'd be willing to let me drop my cargo cover in your Jeep for some pics for 15 minutes. Maybe in exchange for a six pack? Weird ask, I know. Sorry. Appreciate any help anyone can offer.

Jeep Wrangler JL Looking for Ocala / Central FL area JL Owner's help! PXL_20210507_154348337.MP

Jeep Wrangler JL Looking for Ocala / Central FL area JL Owner's help! PXL_20210507_154353317
Sponsored

JasonInDLH

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 15 Yukon Denali
Occupation
I’d Rather Talk Jeep’s!
I recently swapped from a hard top to a myTop convertible soft top and I'm trying to sell the custom cargo cover that I built for when I had the hard top off. The problem is... I'm a dope and never took pictures of the inside of the cargo area. The myTop machinery prevents me from re-installing it and taking those pictures now.

I really want to show a potential buyer pictures of how well the cover fits the JL interior, covers behind the back seats, and how easy it is to take on/off with the hand knob system I put in it.

Sooooo... I'm looking for a JL owner in the Ocala / Central FL area -- or maybe someone passing through on their way to do the Ocala National Forest trails -- who'd be willing to let me drop my cargo cover in your Jeep for some pics for 15 minutes. Maybe in exchange for a six pack? Weird ask, I know. Sorry. Appreciate any help anyone can offer.

Jeep Wrangler JL Looking for Ocala / Central FL area JL Owner's help! PXL_20210507_154353317

Sorry…I’m in MN. Nice build though!

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
Looks awesome. I think you will still get hits on it as it looks great even without having more pics. If I was looking for something like this, your current pic would be sufficient to get me to see it in person.

OP
OP
GatorMBA

GatorMBA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara JLU
Looks awesome. I think you will still get hits on it as it looks great even without having more pics. If I was looking for something like this, your current pic would be sufficient to get me to see it in person.
Thanks. :) Believe it or not, I got a few local offers on Facebook, but it was either from JT owners or folks with Mopar soft tops on... and this won't fit theirs. :( Maybe I'll just try listing it this weekend.
Sponsored