Sponsored

Looking for my fellow Long Islanders...is there anybody out there?

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Hello all, Dan from Coram / Port Jeff , 2018 JLU sport s Ocean blue turbo, i was waiting for the gladiator (at the time there was no delivery date in sight) I got it from Browns in Patchogue in April 2019, easiest process I've ever had at a dealer ... paid $4000 under sticker, real minor mods just rolled over 27k very interested in a meet up
I normally can't stand Facebook, but my only other option of meeting fellow local Jeepers would be pulling u-turns and chasing them down. Tried that once, but they were able to finally shake me because I wasn't willing to follow them through a fence and a backyard to cut into the next street over. Lol! Just kidding?

Seriously though, I joined a couple of long Island based groups, and the Long Island Wanderers decided to set up a meet after I had inquired about get togethers. Its tomorrow at 1pm down in Robert moses state park field 2. So far, it looks like about a dozen going so far and another 20ish maybes. Open to all friends and family according to them.
Sponsored

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
You tried this. And it was spectacular!
Yeah, I don't know what the problem was. I was hanging out the window, waving and screaming "its ok, I'm a friendly", but maybe I mightve come across as looking angry because I was wincing from the wind in my face? Oh well! I hope she didn't hurt her jeep. The fence seemed pretty stout.
Sponsored