AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Oh man what did I miss today?
@Flip's Sunday post just before the thread got nuked:
I guess it could have been worse, he could have screamed " I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire" ahh who am I kidding I would have found it hilarious. ?
I'm thinking the heat must have been turned up significantly about that time and it all got nuked.

rohdawg

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLUR Anvil / 2021 JLUR Hydro Blue
Occupation
Merchant Marine
I must be blind, because I don't recall such a juicy...I mean, controversial thread.

Wait, was it the door lock one?
Even though there are so many to choose from, I’m leaving this quote here for posterity.

“I just want to find a way to lock my doors and they not be able to be unlocked by simply pulling the door handle to unlock them. That’s it.”

Jeep Wrangler JL Looking for help with an unnecessarily over-complicated solution 1710884023729-zq

ArmyRN

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1946 Willys CJ2A, 1998 Jeep TJ, 2023 Willys JLU
Even though I have no idea what's going on here, I will be happy to give a well thought out response to your yet-to-be-asked question. Whenever the OP gets around to it. Even if I have no idea what I'm talking about.

Sponsored

John VonJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Even though there are so many to choose from, I’m leaving this quote here for posterity.

“I just want to find a way to lock my doors and they not be able to be unlocked by simply pulling the door handle to unlock them. That’s it.”
Serial killer vibes.

autotragic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLR 6MT
Definitely not but seriously never seen someone be a complete douche like that. Lol
I wouldn't even call that particularly douchey by normal internet standards. I mean for this forum yeah but for the internet at large no not really.

Sponsored

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Sorry, I'm having flashbacks to the guy that thought he was the victim of a conspiracy since, obviously, I changed his avatar to put some horrid "OP" tag on it, which, obviously, I put there so everyone would attack him. Obviously.

I'm trying to remember all of his conspiracies. Reporting the wrong shocks in his rig, resulting in his Badge of Honor badges being delayed, somehow meaning that this site's admins were in a conspiracy with Jeep Corporate. And then he, out of the blue, said that he refused to wear hats.

I eventually felt sorry for that guy since every single thing he mentioned was portrayed to be a conspiracy against him. That was the infamous "JD Powers Survey" thread.

OP
OP
JesseT

JesseT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 4xe
Wtf was up with that dude. Never seen someone get their panties in such a bunch over something stupid.
Clearly you missed unhinged-all-caps-spare-tire-delete-guy a couple of months ago. Now if you'll excuse me I need to get back into character.

Even though I have no idea what's going on here, I will be happy to give a well thought out response to your yet-to-be-asked question. Whenever the OP gets around to it. Even if I have no idea what I'm talking about.
Finally, someone whose brain is slightly less smooth than all the other reading-comprehension-challenged mental midgets here. Thank you for at least taking time to think about it.

Now, if your brain was as rough as mine you would have seen that I'm clearly talking about installing a mercury switch on my clockspring so that when a would-be car thief tries to turn left to pull away from the curb the airbag deploys in his face. The fact that you're even commenting tells me that you've definitely done this exact same totally sane mod before so I'm going to need your detailed notes on exactly how you did it and how it worked for you (updated/current part numbers only with links to the Mopar catalogue or else you might as well not bother replying at all).

Flip

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Build Thread
Link
@Flip's Sunday post just before the thread got nuked:

I'm thinking the heat must have been turned up significantly about that time and it all got nuked.
I apologized to this guy twice, he just wouldn't let it go. I really & truly wasn't trying to fuel the fire but I guess a gif of a man walking while on fire was a poor choice. My bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.