Sponsored

Looking for help on wiring cube lights to factory switches.

slick

First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford harley jeep
I know this is probably super simple and I called rough country also not sure if the guy was new or what but he didnt understand me I didnt understand him lol I need some help.
He kept mentioning a relay and there is no relay just a inline fuse that I wont be needing with the factory aux switch.
I bought the rough country amber DRL cube lights with mount for under the windshield.
I have the factory aux switch also.
My question is what light do I have? is it just the amber DRL only? or is it both the Amber DRL and a spot light?
Did I buy the wrong light?
2 question is the wires off the light are black, blue, white.
My factory aux switch has just one wire per switch so what goes where? besides the black is ground I am confused on the rest.

I will post pics of my lights.
thx for the help I would like too get this hooked up today the lights are already installed.
Jeep Wrangler JL Looking for help on wiring cube lights to factory switches. tempImageYUf0xU
Jeep Wrangler JL Looking for help on wiring cube lights to factory switches. tempImageWEUWcS
Sponsored

OP
OP
slick

slick

First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford harley jeep
OK just got off the phone with rough country they said I need to use two of my auxiliary switches one for the amber lights to turn on and one for the regular white lights to turn on so that's simple enough.