Looking for Help - Build Advice in North Carolina

AndrewBJeep

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler JLUR in Ocean Blue Metallic
Hey There! I am building a 2020 JL Rubicon in Ocean Blue Metallic. I need advice on places near the Durham/Raleigh area or honestly up to an hour or two away that will install pieces I order for the JLUR. I would do them myself, but I just don't have the ability to with no tools and such. Anyways, please please please reach out if you are in the area and have any advice, I need someone who can do Lift Kit, Wheels/Tires, LED Lights, etc. Let me know!
Sponsored

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Stacked Offroad is in Stanley, NC. About 2.5 hours west of you.

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
Talk to @chevymitchell

he will do it at a great price or give you a recommendation. He’s in Kernersville.

Oldfart

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler MOAB
Build Thread
Link
Hey There! I am building a 2020 JL Rubicon in Ocean Blue Metallic. I need advice on places near the Durham/Raleigh area or honestly up to an hour or two away that will install pieces I order for the JLUR. I would do them myself, but I just don't have the ability to with no tools and such. Anyways, please please please reach out if you are in the area and have any advice, I need someone who can do Lift Kit, Wheels/Tires, LED Lights, etc. Let me know!
CDT Performance & Off-road in Fuquay Varina did my build. Excellent workmanship and great guys to deal with.

UNC Rubicon

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Billet Silver JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Talk to @chevymitchell

he will do it at a great price or give you a recommendation. He’s in Kernersville.
Yep. Not sure there’s anyone else I would trust with my Jeep. He’s meticulous and knowledgeable.
Sponsored