JLU (4DR) Looking for Hard Top, Running Boards and Factor LED light package

mark_chlebus

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Sport S
Hey, Im located in Northern Ontario Canada and im looking for a Hard Top for my JLU Sport. If its painted, im looking for either Granite or Black, or just the regular black top. Also looking for a complete set of LED headlights, fog lights, and fender marker lights/blinker. I know the lights are a long shot but thought id try. Also looking for a set of solid running boards (non tubular). Im willing to make a vacation out of the hardtop purchase if the price is right.
Sponsored

bryan

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini, F250, Forester, 2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
You may want to consider posting this in the Member Marketplace with "WTB" in the title. That's where I'd look.

gsyoung

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sahara JLU North Edition
Hey, Im located in Northern Ontario Canada and im looking for a Hard Top for my JLU Sport. If its painted, im looking for either Granite or Black, or just the regular black top. Also looking for a complete set of LED headlights, fog lights, and fender marker lights/blinker. I know the lights are a long shot but thought id try. Also looking for a set of solid running boards (non tubular). Im willing to make a vacation out of the hardtop purchase if the price is right.
Were you able to find the LED headlight package? FYI, I just bought a JLU, and looking to do the same lighting upgrade... would be interested in what you've been able to uncover.
Sponsored