Looking for folks to wheel with in Phoenix

DJG

First Name
Dominic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Heading out to Phoenix the first two weeks of January '22 and was looking for folks to wheel with. Driving a JLUR with 3" lift, 37" tires, winch among other things.

Thanks
Sponsored

uawho

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLUR Hella Yella
Occupation
Civil engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Plenty of places to go/see around here.

Looking for snow? desert?
Challenges? Easy trails?
All about the scenery? or all about the obstacles and difficulty?

What's your thing?

OP
OP

DJG

First Name
Dominic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Plenty of places to go/see around here.

Looking for snow? desert?
Challenges? Easy trails?
All about the scenery? or all about the obstacles and difficulty?

What's your thing?
There is an amazing number of placed to go and see and the Phoenix area. I have already done lower Ajax and Box Canyon and am scheduled to do Montana Mountain. In regards to your questions, snow or desert does not really matter, would prefer moderate to hard trails as I'm able to do the easy ones solo. For me, its all about the trail, scenery and the folks you wheel with that make it a great day.

AcesandEights

First Name
Aces
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Rubicon 2D, with extra guacamole
Occupation
I'm often occupied, by many things, often at the same time
Let me know when you're around. I'm just outside of Medford. We can definitely hit some snow, maybe between Ashland and Klamath Falls, Hwy 66 or 140 will be packed with snow then. In fact, this week and next, they're expected 15 - 30+ inches of snow.

beachbumm78

First Name
Kristy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 bikini blue Rubicon
Occupation
Athletic trainer & Massage therapist
Vehicle Showcase
Lots to choose from. In Sedona one of the most scenic and my favorite is Broken Arrow. Want some challenging Terminator —both upper and Lower. I’d also recommend posting in some groups around here could find some people going out also.

Sponsored

OP
OP

DJG

First Name
Dominic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Let me know when you're around. I'm just outside of Medford. We can definitely hit some snow, maybe between Ashland and Klamath Falls, Hwy 66 or 140 will be packed with snow then. In fact, this week and next, they're expected 15 - 30+ inches of snow.
Thanks, if and when I make it up your way will certainly reach out.

OP
OP

DJG

First Name
Dominic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Lots to choose from. In Sedona one of the most scenic and my favorite is Broken Arrow. Want some challenging Terminator —both upper and Lower. I’d also recommend posting in some groups around here could find some people going out also.
Sedona is very scenic have done many trails there and some like Broken Arrow twice. I have posted in numerous groups and folks have been terrific.

Buckzona

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon JLU
I'll be out of town but check out some Jeep groups on Meetup. Scottsdale Jeepers are doing a night ride at Sycamore Canyon...maybe you can tag along. If that doesn't work, try Upper & Lower Terminator 0ff of Table Mesa Rd or hit Sedona...Broken Arrow, Diamondback Gulch, & Outlaw are some great trails, with Broken Arrow being a favorite. Enjoy!

OP
OP

DJG

First Name
Dominic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
I'll be out of town but check out some Jeep groups on Meetup. Scottsdale Jeepers are doing a night ride at Sycamore Canyon...maybe you can tag along. If that doesn't work, try Upper & Lower Terminator 0ff of Table Mesa Rd or hit Sedona...Broken Arrow, Diamondback Gulch, & Outlaw are some great trails, with Broken Arrow being a favorite. Enjoy!
Thank you for Scottsdale Jeepers suggestion I have reached out to them and asked. I also appreciate you trails recommendation its always preferable to get them from locals rather than random website and apps. I will include them on my list of trails to do. Thanks again.
Sponsored