First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Moab Silver 2018
Occupation
Yes
I'm looking for amber or yellow fog light covers in amber or yellow for the stock Mopar fog lights in the front bumper. Something other than a laminate. More like a plastic lens. Anyone know of a supplier? Thanks
Sponsored

Last edited:

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
hey jim, are these what you are looking for. fog light cover . i was looking at these to see if they are worth getting . my idea was to put them on for some of the foggy morning commute to work. i dont run into fog all that much and figured that this might work as an alternative to buying actual amber fog lights. i cant recall who told me on this forum that these lens covers are not worth it. also you would want amber color vs yellow for the light to cut thru the fog and dust. let me know if you deside to try them out. just courios as to how they are.

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
just remembered, jeep generation was the one that told me, when i asked about it.

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
60 bucks for 2 cheap pieces of plastic. Better off buying bulbs or applying film.
yeah, not crazy on the price either. i have supernova v4 led fog light already and not looking to swap them out because they are great for night time driving alone with supernova v4 led headlights.

OP
OP
Slowpoke

Slowpoke

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Moab Silver 2018
Occupation
Yes
hey jim, are these what you are looking for. fog light cover . i was looking at these to see if they are worth getting . my idea was to put them on for some of the foggy morning commute to work. i dont run into fog all that much and figured that this might work as an alternative to buying actual amber fog lights. i cant recall who told me on this forum that these lens covers are not worth it. also you would want amber color vs yellow for the light to cut thru the fog and dust. let me know if you deside to try them out. just courios as to how they are.
Thanks for the lead! Going to check these out.
Sponsored