Sponsored

Looking for feedback on Teraflex 3.5" RT3 (short arm) + Falcon SP2 3.5 aDAPT (or similar)

kurt rustle

First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS 2.0T
Vehicle Showcase
I've been running a Dynatrac EnduroSport 2" lift for 3 years on a JLUS and I'm looking to switch to a higher lift and shocks with reservoir that can better handle fast off-road runs.

I've spent some time looking around and the Teraflex 3.5" RT3 (short arm) + Falcon SP2 3.5 aDAPT looks like an ideal candidate. From what I've read, these Falcons tend to ride harsh even in the softest setting so I'd be getting them valved for the 2-door JLs.

I have a JLUS on 35" tires and do not want to go to 37" so I have a couple questions for folks running this or a similar kit:
  • How much lift did you get on the 3.5" kit? (please include trim)
  • If you have the CT2, ST2, or RT2 (2.5") how much lift did you get? (please include trim)
  • What's your most and least favorite aspect of the kit?
When it comes to looking at other options, my constraints are mainly budget — I'd prefer to stay under $6k, but willing to consider going a bit over for the right setup.

Bit of an aside, but if you have thoughts on road handling for a high-end spring+shock kit vs a high high-end coilover kit, do share!
Sponsored