Looking for deal in FL GA

Salrocko

First Name
Sal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volkswagen Passat
Hello all first time writer here, I’m looking for a Rubicon Unlimited. I live in S Florida but will to go as far as southern GA. Does anyone know if cars.com and autotrader.com are the end all be all for dealer inventory. The Jeep site only searches 150 miles radius. Also what’s considered a great deal during a pandemic, only because in S Florida dealers are not hooking people up. Looking for a Ocean Blue or Mojito V6 Rubicon fully loaded and must have the one touch roof. Has anyone found dealerships in the south that don’t advertise on those sites, thank you in advance!!
Sponsored

Last edited:

Adamoni

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Recon (2.0T w/ eTorque)
Hello all first time writer here, I’m looking for a Rubicon Unlimited. I live in S Florida but will to go as far as southern GA. Does anyone know if cars.com and autotrader.com are the end all be all for dealer inventory. The Jeep site only searches 150 miles radius. Also what’s considered a great deal during a pandemic, only because in S Florida dealers are not hooking people up. Looking for a Ocean Blue or Mojito V6 Rubicon fully loaded and must have the one touch roof. Has anyone found dealerships in the south that don’t advertise on those sites, thank you in advance!!
Sent you a PM

DiabloBlanco

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport S
I'm in kind of the same boat here. I'm up in the Jacksonville area and looking for an Ocean Blue Sport S, 2.0 engine with hard top, LED lights, and technology group. So far I've found ONE good deal on a Sport S in Ocean Blue with the options I want. I've had few dealerships flatout not reply to me, some give me quotes for the wrong vehicle. So far that one dealer with the Sport S has been good. Still looking as well, though.
Sponsored