Sponsored

Looking for Best Jeep Shop in New Jersey/NYC Area

Rufus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2 door JL Sport 3.6 V6
I called Dedona yesterday. The guy on the phone was very friendly and quoted a very fair price to install my Rubi takeoff suspension. I will report back with my experience after I have it done in a few weeks.

TheAnimal

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jl
Looking for a shop to help me with lifting and mod'ing my jeep. is there place people use in the area or so good worth driving to in the NE?
globex performance in Toms River is highly recommended hear. I stopped there last Friday and mike and his guys treated me like one of the guys We spoke about what my jl needed to fix the mopar lift that the dealer put on and we spoke for about an hr. They made me feel comfortable and I will be using them no doubt. You pull up and there’s no mistaken where you are lol

D2D31126-956A-4433-A714-EC8CD25963CF.jpeg

CFFA4246-E9B1-40E8-93DA-D45B1723CF36.jpeg

Big Red Rubicon

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR ; 2014 FLHTK
I called Dedona yesterday. The guy on the phone was very friendly and quoted a very fair price to install my Rubi takeoff suspension. I will report back with my experience after I have it done in a few weeks.
DeDona did my suspension & wheels. Great communications and service. Pricing was competitive. For me, it was a no brainer- Proximity, convenience, communications, follow-up, and workmanship are all positive.

There is a reason they have been around for a long time! See Jimmy...

Sponsored

jayinyourway

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Another vote for DeDona. Professional, quick, and they stand behind their work. Jimmy and Junior are always there to help. Pricing is fair on parts and labor, especially considering they do it right the first time.