TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JKU Sport
Occupation
Sr Product Line Researcher
Vehicle Showcase
I really want to know how much different it rides compared to the Rubicon suspension I have now on my sport. Doses anyone have one that is willing to take me for a ride, I will buy you a beer or beverage of your choice and can come to you!! Thanks for reading!!
Sponsored

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
I really want to know how much different it rides compared to the Rubicon suspension I have now on my sport. Doses anyone have one that is willing to take me for a ride, I will buy you a beer or beverage of your choice and can come to you!! Thanks for reading!!
Forgive my ignorance, but what's the ocean state again? I've heard the term used before, but can't remember what state.

I've got the Dynatrac Endurosport, and will be swapping it out within the next 2 months. It's ride and handling have been great and much improved over stock and it fits perfectly with 35's. I'm pulling it because my build plans have changed. I'm now rolling 38's and metalcloak 3.5" lift parts are due to be shipped within the next couple to few weeks. Then I just need the free time to install and readjust.

OP
OP
MyJlU

MyJlU

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JKU Sport
Occupation
Sr Product Line Researcher
Vehicle Showcase
Forgive my ignorance, but what's the ocean state again? I've heard the term used before, but can't remember what state.

I've got the Dynatrac Endurosport, and will be swapping it out within the next 2 months. It's ride and handling have been great and much improved over stock and it fits perfectly with 35's. I'm pulling it because my build plans have changed. I'm now rolling 38's and metalcloak 3.5" lift parts are due to be shipped within the next couple to few weeks. Then I just need the free time to install and readjust.
I am in RI and I would be interested in your takes offs if you haven't sold them yet

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
I am in RI and I would be interested in your takes offs if you haven't sold them yet
Still running with the Dynatrac parts until the new stuff comes in. Hopefully, I should have them switched out in about a month.
Sponsored