Sponsored

Looking for an adjustable steering stabilizer that works with metalcloak’s relocation bracket

TroyBoy

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I have a Metalcloak steering stabilizer relocation bracket. I would like to install an adjustable steering stabilizer but can’t find anything that would fit. Any suggestions? I’m wondering if a jk steering stabilizer would work? The diameter of the stock tie-rod is 1 9/16 based on my measurements. Looks like all adjustable steering stabilizers have their own mounting brackets.
Sponsored

Sauce

First Name
D.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Wondering the same thing. Did you find anything that worked?

OP
OP
TroyBoy

TroyBoy

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Wondering the same thing. Did you find anything that worked?
nope. I ended up just buying the Fox non adjustable replacement

VWal

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon, 2015 JKUR
Sorry to dig this up from the grave but now that a few months have gone by anyone come across anything for this? Im particularly looking at the Teraflex Falcon SS. Is there a way to make it work with Metalcloaks relo bracket?

Alternatively does anyone know if the Metalcloak FAD skid will work with the Falcon SS?

jlewissystem

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR MANUAL Mojito!
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Sorry to dig this up from the grave but now that a few months have gone by anyone come across anything for this? Im particularly looking at the Teraflex Falcon SS. Is there a way to make it work with Metalcloaks relo bracket?

Alternatively does anyone know if the Metalcloak FAD skid will work with the Falcon SS?
I have the Nexus 2.2 and MC (axle side) bracket. I used a tie-rod clamp from Teraflex to help on that side with my 1 5/8 SteerSmarts tie-rod.. PN# from TF is 99-01-01-158. You have to call them to order. If you are using the factory tie-rod, you can either order the MC bracket or another TF bracket. Here are a few threads to reference:

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/set-me-straight-on-the-nexus.29094/

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/falcon-nexus-steering-stabilizer-relation.23978/
Sponsored