Sponsored

Looking for a short cut..... I have a Alpine Premium 8.4 and the knee speakers have a negative polarity and want to correct it without taking the dash

MacJack

First Name
-O)|||||(O-Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL 2 Door
Vehicle Showcase
Looking for a short cut..... I have a Alpine Premium 8.4 and the knee speakers have a negative polarity and want to correct it without taking the dash off.... where is the wiring at that I can just change the two wires for each two knee speakers. I have a 2018 JLR.

Thanks if you know and need details...
Sponsored

chevymitchell

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Pain Train), 2022 2500 AT4
Occupation
Avi Engineer
Looking for a short cut..... I have a Alpine Premium 8.4 and the knee speakers have a negative polarity and want to correct it without taking the dash off.... where is the wiring at that I can just change the two wires for each two knee speakers. I have a 2018 JLR.

Thanks if you know and need details...
There isn't any break in the wiring from those speakers to the radio. You're limited on your choices because of this.

Jeep Wrangler JL Looking for a short cut..... I have a Alpine Premium 8.4 and the knee speakers have a negative polarity and want to correct it without taking the dash Screen Shot 2020-12-29 at 7.48.21 PM

Jebiruph

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2019 KL, 2020 JT
It doesn't matter if a speaker is positive or negative polarity as long as all the speakers are the same. How are you checking the speaker polarity?
Sponsored