Looking for a new 2018 JK Lease

steve0819

First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
cts
I’m looking to lease a Wrangler 4 JK unlimited since the JL’s are out. I got this quoted for a 2018 Wrangler JK Willy Wheels. Any advice would be greatly appreciated since this is my first time leasing. I am also located in New York City.

“Here’s some of the information we went over today. For a 12,000 mile lease for 39 months, with $1000 and taxes, DMV fees and first payment down, it would be $354. For a 10,000 mile lease for 39 months with $1000 and taxes, DMV fees and first payment down, it would be $392.81. These are all estimates and we would be able to get you some different numbers that work for both you and us here.”

Is this a decent deal? I would like to only pay first month payment and DMV up front. What offer can i counter with? Thank you
Sponsored

JL4117

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 jeep jl
I’m looking to lease a Wrangler 4 JK unlimited since the JL’s are out. I got this quoted for a 2018 Wrangler JK Willy Wheels. Any advice would be greatly appreciated since this is my first time leasing. I am also located in New York City.

“Here’s some of the information we went over today. For a 12,000 mile lease for 39 months, with $1000 and taxes, DMV fees and first payment down, it would be $354. For a 10,000 mile lease for 39 months with $1000 and taxes, DMV fees and first payment down, it would be $392.81. These are all estimates and we would be able to get you some different numbers that work for both you and us here.”

Is this a decent deal? I would like to only pay first month payment and DMV up front. What offer can i counter with? Thank you
Is there a reason your looking for a JK instead of a JL? I just got a JlU sport (not a Willie's but had a few options) I only gave them $1500 down they took back my wifes grand cherokee 6 months early saving me $1800 in payments and I got it for $395 a month. 10000 miles 48 months. Not sure if I got a good deal but In comparison to the prices you got I'd rather go with the newer body. But that's just me. I'm also in NYC

Oldbear

First Name
Dwayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Ram 1500 Ecodiesel; 20 JL Sport S 2 door
Dude, look at the OP date. The JK’s not been made since early 18.... if you buy new today you will be getting a JL
Sponsored