First Name
Tim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport S
Occupation
Reached my highes level of incompetence - Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I"m looking for a reliable dealer in Central Arizona to purchase a 2019 Wrangler Ultimate Sport S... I"m in Queen Creek.. But distance isn't an issue.
Advertisement

azfun

First Name
Ron
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pending Wrangler JLUR
I would start on TrueCar and use the competitive bids to beat up on your local Jeep dealer on Ellsworth & HH

JJSix

First Name
Jim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2016 Dodge Caravan
Occupation
Military
Vehicle Showcase
I'm in South AZ and looking for an order in October. I sent out feelers emails and air park and Earnhardt seem to be trying hard to work with me. Based on what I read on the recommended dealers list, they seem like the best options. If you do have good luck, please let me know!

Sputternutz

First Name
Bud
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR
Airpark is the only Phoenix area dealer I use but heard good things about Moore in Peoria. I wouldn't waste my time with Earnhardt's.

Go N 4LO

First Name
Josh
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 TJ
Actually I would recommend Earnhardt's; they gave me the best deal in town.. Talk to Shannon there she'll take care of you.

tk2fast

First Name
Terry
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2000 TJ, 2001 XJ
I recently purchased a leftover 2018 JLU from Earnhardt's which was a straightforward transaction, as it was advertised on line. Happy with the 15% off I got but now cannot get an email reply from the service dept abot the steering issue. I'll get a little more aggressive and get it corrected. I don't give up.

OP
OP
TimothyFS

TimothyFS

First Name
Tim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport S
Occupation
Reached my highes level of incompetence - Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Ok.. well I ended up at Rodeo Jeep in Queen Creek Az and worked with Roxana. Low Pressure, worked with us to get the best deal . As a result we got a 2019 Wrangler Sport S in Bikini Pearl. Just FYI Rodeo is owned by Earnhardt.. I found Rodeo much less on the High Pressure Sales and voluminous call backs that really irritated me.

Thanks for your help.

Advertisement

PSC Motorsports

Advertisement