Looking for a good lease deal (NYC) Maybe out of state

steve0819

First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
cts
I've been eyeing a 2018 JL to lease and I figured the price might be flexible now that the 2019 JL order book is open.

The local dealers in NYC will not budge on the MSRP and they all have the same attitude. "We have no problem selling these vehicles and they'll sell either way"

So to my original question, I'm looking out of state (PA,CT,NJ) for any good lease deals. Do any forum members have any recommendations for any good dealerships?

I see everyone gets certain percentages off dealer price but I know that it's for a purchase and not lease.

Any help would be appreciated.
Sponsored

Blonson

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JL WRANGLER
Vehicle Showcase
I've been eyeing a 2018 JL to lease and I figured the price might be flexible now that the 2019 JL order book is open.

The local dealers in NYC will not budge on the MSRP and they all have the same attitude. "We have no problem selling these vehicles and they'll sell either way"

So to my original question, I'm looking out of state (PA,CT,NJ) for any good lease deals. Do any forum members have any recommendations for any good dealerships?

I see everyone gets certain percentages off dealer price but I know that it's for a purchase and not lease.

Any help would be appreciated.
Bought mine from Koons in Northern VA. Got it for 5% below invoice. Email Craig [email protected] He is a salesman from Koons and is active on this forum. I guess ask about leases. He was really easy to deal with, no run arounds, always answered the phone and emails.