Sponsored

Looking for a decent dealer service department in Florida

R44pilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB GLC63S, BMW M3, Hydro 392XR, Braptor
Does anyone have a recommendation for a good dealer service department in Florida? Preferably south of Orlando and on the east coast? I bought my XR 392 from a great dealer I used to use in the northeast (most dealers in FL are crooks in my opinion) but l need to find one that has a good, reliable service department. Any help appreciated.
Sponsored

syismaster1

First Name
Sy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
Does anyone have a recommendation for a good dealer service department in Florida? Preferably south of Orlando and on the east coast? I bought my XR 392 from a great dealer I used to use in the northeast (most dealers in FL are crooks in my opinion) but l need to find one that has a good, reliable service department. Any help appreciated.
I know Tampa is on the west coast of FL but just had my Jeep serviced by Jerry Ulm they were nice, no fuss and quick and I would recommend. Have plenty of friends that would recommend them too. I did not trust any of the CDJR dealers in South Florida lol.

JayCeeX2

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sport S, 2014 4Runner Limited
Well you have a few choices here in the Ft Lauderdale area -

AutoNation CDJR in Pembroke Pines

Hollywood Chrysler Jeep

Massey Yardley CDJR in Planation

Arrigo CDJR in Sawgrass

Ive been fortunate Ive only had to take the Jeep in for the free Jeep wave oil change. And after reading this forum I was super hesitant to let any of them touch it. But Ive had some dealings with Hollywood Chrysler Jeep back in 2004/05, I had one of those Jeep Liberty Renegades, and no real issues.

So I did go to Hollywood Jeep for my first oil change back in June and I have to say went very smoothly. The tech doing the change didn't appear to be just someone that can barely turn a wrench and only does oil changes. I was in and out in less than 30 mins. No overfill, no mess of oil every where.

But thats all Ive really ever had done there.

There is Joey Accardi CDJR in Pompano, I wouldn't go there. I shopped for a Jeep at all of these dealerships I mention, and those assholes pulled a blatant bait and switch on me. I total suspected it before I drove up there and specifically asked about it, only to find the flat out lied to me and tried to get me into another Jeep. Told them to pound sand.

GatorWrangler

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLUR XR
Well you have a few choices here in the Ft Lauderdale area -

AutoNation CDJR in Pembroke Pines

Hollywood Chrysler Jeep

Massey Yardley CDJR in Planation

Arrigo CDJR in Sawgrass

Ive been fortunate Ive only had to take the Jeep in for the free Jeep wave oil change. And after reading this forum I was super hesitant to let any of them touch it. But Ive had some dealings with Hollywood Chrysler Jeep back in 2004/05, I had one of those Jeep Liberty Renegades, and no real issues.

So I did go to Hollywood Jeep for my first oil change back in June and I have to say went very smoothly. The tech doing the change didn't appear to be just someone that can barely turn a wrench and only does oil changes. I was in and out in less than 30 mins. No overfill, no mess of oil every where.

But thats all Ive really ever had done there.

There is Joey Accardi CDJR in Pompano, I wouldn't go there. I shopped for a Jeep at all of these dealerships I mention, and those assholes pulled a blatant bait and switch on me. I total suspected it before I drove up there and specifically asked about it, only to find the flat out lied to me and tried to get me into another Jeep. Told them to pound sand.
Thanks 👍
My Jeep should be arriving by March. Didn't order from any of the local dealers and I'm a little closer to the Sawgrass, Plantation, and Pembroke Pines dealerships. Good you had a good experience in Hollywood.

flot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU 392
Arrigo sawgrass used to be okay, but heard they have gone downhill since they were aquired a year or two back. They do have a huge service dept.

Joey Accardi in pompano is pretty bad. They'll get it fixed, eventually, but that's about all I can say. As above, their sales dept is worse than their service dept.
Sponsored