• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Delaware Looking for 2020 Willys wheel/tire combo or Moab Wheel/tire combo

Lehman26

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Wrangler JL XR
Looking to find 2020 Willys Wheels and Falken MT Tires with Tpms. Or Moab Wheels and BFG Mud terrain tires with Tpms. Will buy outright or could trade my Rubicon Wheels and BFG AT tires with Tpms and cash.
Sponsored

Shakey Graves

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sport Unlimited (JLU)
Occupation
Data Analysis, Photographer
IMO, you would be offering up too much for those. Why not sell the current wheels/tires and then use the cash to get a pair of takeoffs?

I'm in NJ, I have the stock JLU Sport wheels and tires I can trade you plus cash for your rubi wheels?

OP
OP
Lehman26

Lehman26

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Wrangler JL XR
I was thinking of it as a even trade because I really want the moab wheels. I would sell my rubicons but I need to find a set of moabs first, which has been a struggle. They are harder to find than the rubicons.
IMO, you would be offering up too much for those. Why not sell the current wheels/tires and then use the cash to get a pair of takeoffs?

I'm in NJ, I have the stock JLU Sport wheels and tires I can trade you plus cash for your rubi wheels?

OP
OP
Lehman26

Lehman26

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Wrangler JL XR

Only way I want to get rid of my rubicons is if I find moabs or willys black wheels. The only negative I think is the moabs and willys have the mud terrain tires and I prefer the all terrains which I have now on the rubicons

Shakey Graves

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sport Unlimited (JLU)
Occupation
Data Analysis, Photographer
Hey if you find a pair, I would rather have MT tires anyway. We could swap the tires and I buy the Rubi rims?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Lehman26

Lehman26

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Wrangler JL XR
Ok still looking

Graceme123

First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU SPORT S

These are posted for sale on Facebook market place. Not sure if that is what you were looking for.

Sponsored

Salt1972

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUD + 2016 JKU
I have a 2020 Willys on order with plans to take the wheels / tires off before delivery. I don't have a build date yet, but if you're interested, I could let you know.

tennsport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
I have a 2020 Willys on order with plans to take the wheels / tires off before delivery. I don't have a build date yet, but if you're interested, I could let you know.
Where are you located? Interested